Acramatic 950 Interference Zone

Thread: Acramatic 950 Interference Zone

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Acramatic 950 Interference Zone

Please tell me that there is some way to edit the Interference Zone values!

What's worse than the over conservitive values, is that for some reason they seem to change on their own. Like tonight, I have already ran this program 4 times prior, yet on part #5, with no fixture or tool offset changes, at half Z depth (5 passes) I got an Interference Zone alarm at the end of the first quadrant of a one line circle.

The manual just mentions that it is preset, so it appears that they really don't want it to be edited but I hope that I can.

Edit - day later:

I realized that this "Interference Zone" is apparently editable by me, and possibly able to turn on/off. I don'y know.
    Book mentions it, but not found anything telling me how to operate it. Why doo they mention something, and then not be specific, or at least say WHERE they are specific about it?

The other zone that I was thinking that this one was is "Forbidden Zone" - which I find to be over Conservative.

I would like to find out how I apparently turned the one on (did I?) and how to edit either/both - if anyone knows.