Maxim 500 Acramatic 950, can't run active prog!

Thread: Maxim 500 Acramatic 950, can't run active prog!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Maxim 500 Acramatic 950, can't run active prog!

Hey all, I've got a program I'm trying to run on a Maxim 500 with Acramatic 950 controller. This program is 80KB in size...I can send the file into the machine and it goes into the active file buffer, but it's too large to save to the directory. If we can't save it to the directory we aren't able to change the program ID to match the pallet ID. The program loads into the active buffer with an ID of -1. Does anyone know if there's any way to change the program ID to match the pallet ID to be able to run the program without saving it to the directory?

I've tried fiddling with a program identifier line in the beginning of the program to try and manipulate the program ID, but not having any luck. Not sure if I'm doing that quite right though.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Maxim 500 Acramatic 950, can't run active prog!

You should delete old programs to free up memory or purchase the option of DNC drip feed.

MIKE CNC Machine Services INC | Cincinnati Milacron MachinesCNC Machine Services