monitor help...

Thread: monitor help...

Downloads
    Uploads

Default monitor help...

Hey guys, looking like I came across a dead monitor in an Arrow2. It doesn't have the normal vga style connection. Is there some sort of adapter I can use to hook up a normal monitor?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

What WS board do you have? Some of them have a VGA port on the board and use a video card for the signal to the operator station (they were all pre series 2 machines though unless someone has swapped it out). If you do have one of these, you can get a VGA display directly from the WS board, but depending n where the issue is, may lose the rest of the op station functionality.

The connector you mentioned does not use a standard VGA signal, and unlike VGA, that connector also provides power and data for the op station.

What is it doing (or not doing) that you decided it is the display? I have seen the backlight fail on some of these LCD monitors but the rest of the op station is still functioning. I have also seen the WS board (or video card) cause the display to not work as well.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: monitor help...

Could possibly be the back-light that has failed, but Ive got it sorted out for now.