Cincinnati Cinturn Acramatic 850 Sx ship floor programming

Thread: Cincinnati Cinturn Acramatic 850 Sx ship floor programming

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Cincinnati Cinturn Acramatic 850 Sx ship floor programming

I own two 94 cinturn turning centers with the a850 sx controllers , the majority of the work is simple turning and I normally punch in the command manually,I would like to have the sfp option to speed things up can any one help me out .i would think there are people out there that have gone through this same situation any thoughts would be greatly appreciated .”

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Cincinnati Cinturn Acramatic 850 Sx ship floor programming

Send me an E-MAIL and I will see what we have. I looked and we only have it in a book. You only need to fill in the info marked in red at a minimum.

MIKE CNC Machine Services INC | Cincinnati Milacron MachinesCNC Machine Services

Last edited by meckardt55; 04-02-2018 at 08:46 PM. Reason: additional info

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

thanks for responding to my thread about shop floor programming and how i can get it for my 2 cinturns with the acramatic 850 sx ,when i press the command button on the control i get nothing which surprises me because the machines came from a harley davidson plant i would have thought they would have come through with it, unless i have to activate it in the control some how any help is greatly appreciated thanks matt my email is mjduggan2@comcast.net

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good evening mike I’m looking on cnc zone and I noticed you replied to my post about my cinturn 300t turning centers and the fact that they don’t have shop floor programming I know in the past you have helped me with some of my other machines I’ve always had Cincinnati machines if you could help me with the shop floor programming I would surely appreciate it thanks matt