Avenger 250t hydralic reset button?

Thread: Avenger 250t hydralic reset button?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Avenger 250t hydralic reset button?

Its time to see about getting this thing going it did start when we got it and put in the garage but stopped loading after the inisiating with host screen we did get a low oil message before it died is there a reset switch for the hydralics on this machine? The hydralics fired up before.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Avenger 250t hydralic reset button?

What control do you have on this machine??? Are you sure you have it phased correctly?? The overload for the hydraulics is below M1 contactor, press it in to reset.

MIKE CNC Machine Services INC | Cincinnati Milacron MachinesCNC Machine Services

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by meckardt55 View Post
    What control do you have on this machine??? Are you sure you have it phased correctly?? The overload for the hydraulics is below M1 contactor, press it in to reset.

MIKE CNC Machine Services INC | Cincinnati Milacron MachinesCNC Machine Services
    I can press the button on that and fire up the hydraulics but only when it is depressed that's why I was wondering about a reset on any pressure switch that was not at the breaker because we got a low oil message before it died.
    The electrical was hooked up by the electrician from the shop we got it from and it is hooked up to the transformer that came with it along with a phase perfect converter we bought.
    when we had it running we could move everything but the keyboard had to be pushed hard to get the input to show and we switched it out it is a 850 sx the main power was shut off while the machine was on one time, as of now it passes all tests on the screen but we can't bring up nothing else.
    I also notice that the cards in the manual have a rev letter after the card number I've seen some used ones on ebay but they don't list this letter on some is it important or configurable on the card
    ................................................. REV
    Example 3-5421118A ................F

Last edited by tom o; 03-19-2018 at 07:46 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

When we had it running we could move everything but the keyboard had to be pushed hard to get the input to show and we switched it out it is a 850 sx the main power was shut off while the machine was on one time, as of now it passes all tests on the screen but we can't bring up nothing else.
    I also notice that the cards in the manual have a rev letter after the card number I've seen some used ones on e-bay
    but they don't list this letter on some listings is it important or is it configurable on the card?

................................................. REV
    Example 3-5421118A ................F