Acramatic 2100 control Error 39-6 and pendant z axis drive "not ready"

Thread: Acramatic 2100 control Error 39-6 and pendant z axis drive "not ready"

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Acramatic 2100 control Error 39-6 and pendant z axis drive "not ready"

We have a 2000 year mfg, Cincinnati Lancer 1000 with acramatic 2100 control. All of the sudden we get the error 39-6 after control boots when we push green start button. Before we invest too much time in this spinning our wheels, I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen & what was the solution. We did connect the troyke oem 4th axis that came with the machine. I have read 1 post that had the same problem in 2016, but haven't received a reply about it. I have had Kilroy survice the PSR4 & the z xis BDS4 cards. He is great to work with. Been discussing with Mike Ekardt from cncmachine, who is also really good. Before we waste any time, thought I would reach out to the community.

Thanks
    IAITN