Need Help! CNC Arrow 500 Acramatic 2100 - how to stop program and repeat without stop spindle

Thread: CNC Arrow 500 Acramatic 2100 - how to stop program and repeat without stop spindle

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default CNC Arrow 500 Acramatic 2100 - how to stop program and repeat without stop spindle

Hello
    Could somebody write how to make sequence: Machine finish program but without stop spindle, operator can change part in vise, push start button and machine again make operation (repeat program). I would like avoid start stop start stop spindle during exchange part in vise. Mode M00, M01 stop program but also stop spindle.
    Thanks for every answer in advance

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CNC Arrow 500 Acramatic 2100 - how to stop program and repeat without stop spindl

As far as I know. There is no way. When machine operator doors open, it locks out machine spindle movement. If you try to over ride the door switch to say it is always closed. The A2100 software forces door to be open and closed at end of program before program will start again. So it defeats the purpose of door override. Unfortunately, as far as I know, there is no way. Sorry you probably dont want to hear this answer. Maybe someone else can chime in and confirm or deny this for me.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CNC Arrow 500 Acramatic 2100 - how to stop program and repeat without stop spindl

Why would you want to have the spindle running when the operator opens the door and puts his hands in the machine to change parts???? Let's say that the operator has gloves on when the part is changed and the glove gets caught in the rotating spindle which pulls his hand off. How much cycle time will you lose then?? I think it is irresponsible to even ask this question and I hope no one gives you the answer.

Mike CNC Machine Services INC | Cincinnati Milacron MachinesCNC Machine Services

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello
    Thanks for every reply. Milling time is very quicly - about 45 [s] so wasting time on start stop spindle is big part of total time. I resolved this by write in program on G0 max movement in Y axis so close to operator and back to milling area and copy/paste 20 times. Stop program was realized by potentiometer.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hopefully you stopped the spindle while the operator is loading and unloading the part!!!

MIKE CNC Machine Services INC | Cincinnati Milacron MachinesCNC Machine Services