Need Help! Acramatic 2100 on Cinci Milacron Siemens

Thread: Acramatic 2100 on Cinci Milacron Siemens

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Acramatic 2100 on Cinci Milacron Siemens

Looking for some assistance with a 40-39 alarm (Axis Error Comp File Size Error) and a System Fail 110001 - APC Scan Missed.

We recently had a HDD failure and replaced it with a clone. We were getting multiple other alarms/errors so we tried loading the backup configs for Axes, Machine Application, NC Programming, Operation, Servo, Tooling, and Error Comp.

Everything seemed OK until the error comp backup was imported. The error comp alarm states that there is an error in the size of the file. The files must contain an even number of 4 byte entries, but had %2!d! bytes of data. I can not home the machine without getting the system fail error.

I tried importing the separate x,y, and z comps that were located on the replacement HDD, but still get the same error.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

-Steve