Arrow 1000; machine off/ emergency stop PB

Thread: Arrow 1000; machine off/ emergency stop PB

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Arrow 1000; machine off/ emergency stop PB

Ok, moved off all stops, PB working correctly and still have the problem. Any ideas??

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

i found the same problem in the same type of machine, are you find the solution?

Downloads
    Uploads

Yes, we did find the solution with help. All of the table limit switches are daisy chained through the emergency stop relay. If any wire or switch is compromised, it alarms with this fault. We found the X axis limit switch had a bad wire; replaced the switch and cable, they are one unit, and it took off. You can go into the service screen, then to programware; go through the pages they ask until you get the menu; pick display, then I/O board, hit enter when ask what rack, etc and that gets you to the I/O screen; there it shows the condition of the switches, etc on the machine. With the way covers pulled back on the machine, you can push the plunger on the table switches and z axis and see the condition change. LS_X_OTR and Y and Z should be ON, will toggle off if you activate them and display an overtravel fault on the control. The one overtravel switch that will not change or is off is probably your problem. If the machine has set for awhile, we've had them stick, have freed them up and it ran. If you have to replace one, there are two switches piggybacked together on each axis, the over travel and the TPA switch. Make sure you put them back in the same location, if you don't it can miss and not home or overtravel and fault out. If you have more than one, each that you fix will move you to the next until they all function. Once all OTR are ON in the programware, you should not get the emergency stop PB error again and be able to power up the drives.

Get a friend to help, as it's hard to toggle them and watching the screen. Have them help if you replace any, as it's hard to jog axes with the handwheel and check that the switches are touching the correct stop blocks on the table. I hope this helps, there are more knowledgeable people on here who work on these daily and that's who helped me. I, like you, work on these to keep them putting out parts. Good Luck.

Last edited by kccrusher; 03-24-2018 at 07:09 PM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

thanks alot kccrusher
    already I found the problem as you said, i found the X axis limit switch had a bad wire, now the machine working good
    many thanks for you