siemens acramatic pc2100a WS board

Thread: siemens acramatic pc2100a WS board

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default siemens acramatic pc2100a WS board

Hello; I am posting here as the highest concentration of acramatic control issues and solutions are here. I have a 2000 acramatic control that had issues after software upgrade from siemens. Fixed those with the help of Zhou ming, Dave Reagan and David Lysle at siemens. At the time the machine had traveled 1200 mi, all cards pulled for the trip and reseated,cleaned and reseated.......
    Could now boot but could not clear alarm. Sent boards to Siemens to Test and advise they came back fine. Trouble was internal resistance in Wire on I/O board. Machine has run flawlessly for 4 years daily until last week. Turned on and checksum error, machine halt. Tested batteries 3 v both (without removing) reseated memory. now loads to OS loader and dies black screen,silence. Isolated WS board still no boot. Pulled drive (solid state clone of my $1000 hard drive) and loaded into NT4.0 Sp6 desktop machine.Boots winNT and MAI no problem. Changed Boot.ini to add SOS switch to see where in the load it is stalling. Went to machine and same thing.OS loader fails. That is first after Fat disk on NTFS partition. So I have backup disk installed and I used NT4.0 setup disk figuring I will repair installation, "R" switch, Fails, after all files load -2 color screen Blue on top black on bottom. No clues in error log. Figure WS MB is toast. Bench test it and still will not load. Put plain WINNT 4.0 HD On IDE 1 will not boot. On a whim I put win 98 HD on IDE 1 and it boots fine, memory is good, processor checks. Try NO OS and winnt setup from cdrom and loads files halts with same Blue/black screen. I cannot figure out how to get into low level(hidden) Bios Cmos settings. Want to disable onboard video and shadow. Tried Ctrl f1. does not work. Any thoughts, I know NT is not DOS based and that could be why I can use 98 but I hate to throw money away. Anybody tried a different LPX board before? This motherboard is an Intel ADV/RH rhinestone Socket 7 pentium 233mhz underclocked to 166 mhz, 98 meg ram 72 pin Simm 60 ns.

sorry for the lengthy post.
    PS in summary
    1. WS Mother board out of control on bench will boot Dos and 98 not WinNT 4.0 or WinNT setup. ?
    2. Anybody tried a different brand of LPX with riser board?
    3. Is there anyway to get deeper into the Bios AMI 1.00.13.CV2 ?

David

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well, I found new WS motherboards. I had to buy 5 of them! at $200 a piece. Still less than Siemens. Nt4 boots fine. I had to pull the RT board and rewrite the BIOS. Not too bad you just need a video card and a keyboard power supply. I must have had lightning or something because some of the lines were wrong. Basically was set to writeback instead of write thru. Plugged them in and making parts again. Plus I have 4 spare motherboards! I will get CPUS for them while they are still cheap.
    Thanks for reading
    David in hillsborough

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,
    Can you help me please with an image system (ghost) for CNC Acramatic 2100 for Cincinnati Milacron Lancer 1500 or installation kit for application?
    The application is corrupt, starts with errors!
    Windows NT starts and works correctly.
    Could someone put the image to a ftp server or to a transfer sites? I’ll be very gratefull!
    Thank you!

Default Re: siemens acramatic pc2100a WS board

Quote Originally Posted by dmerrll View Post
    Well, I found new WS motherboards. I had to buy 5 of them! at $200 a piece. Still less than Siemens. Nt4 boots fine. I had to pull the RT board and rewrite the BIOS. Not too bad you just need a video card and a keyboard power supply. I must have had lightning or something because some of the lines were wrong. Basically was set to writeback instead of write thru. Plugged them in and making parts again. Plus I have 4 spare motherboards! I will get CPUS for them while they are still cheap.
    Thanks for reading
    David in hillsborough
    Hello David.

I need a ws motherboard because mine is off. Do you still have those motherboards with you?
    Please rpply to my mail danielmendesalgarve gmail.com.

Thanks in advance.

Downloads
    Uploads

Dan, had a customer offer to sell me all parts on sabre recently; email me if still need board and i will give u his name. mike-at-KilroyWasHere-dot-com

Quote Originally Posted by dmerrll View Post
    Thanks for reading
    David in hillsborough
    Good morning David

I need urgently a ws motherboard. Please help me.
    please repply asap. you can send your price and conditions of payment to danielmendesalgarve-at-gmail- dot-com.
    All te best.

Daniel

Last edited by Daniel Algarve; 06-26-2019 at 04:21 AM.

Hello David

I need a ws motherboard urgently.
    Please send your conditions off payement and delivery to danielmendesalgarve-at-gmail-dot-com.
    Please HELP ME.

Daniel Mendes