Sabre 750 Acramatic 850SX tool change point

Thread: Sabre 750 Acramatic 850SX tool change point

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Sabre 750 Acramatic 850SX tool change point

I have this machine and when the spindle goes down to change the tool it hits the atc carrousel.
    How do I change the Z coordinate? Ihave manuals but none that says anything about how to change parameters or define any parameter, all I know is that I have to change a switch and then look for the parameters but thats it. This machine is new for me, I am used to work with fanuc controls but not this one, so I have little expierence with it, any help is welcome

Thanks

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Sabre 750 Acramatic 850SX tool change point

Hey bro! I am sorry to see that no one had responded to your inquire, I wonder what was the cause of the problem? and if you have solved? I am facing very much the exact same scenario over here. New to this type on control, mostly Fanuc. Machine seems to be out of wack, the spindle drive is not receiving the ENABLE signal from I guess the I/O card or who knows... Most of machine operations are working. just the dam spindle not going. Hope you can help! peace!

Downloads
    Uploads

I was servicing that machine but since I could not help I has yo pass.
    Sorry I can not be more helpful

Enviado desde mi Redmi 5 Plus mediante Tapatalk

www.doctornumerico.com
    cnc physicians

Downloads
    Uploads

Turn switch #1 on to the right in the back panel -press the machine setup- press service- press sys comm data - go to # 61 = Z axis auto t/c position - write down the value- adjust the value up or down as needed, make small adjustments only. Let us know how it worked.

MIKE CNC Machine Services INC | Cincinnati Milacron MachinesCNC Machine Services

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by meckardt55 View Post
    Turn switch #1 on to the right in the back panel -press the machine setup- press service- press sys comm data - go to # 61 = Z axis auto t/c position - write down the value- adjust the value up or down as needed, make small adjustments only. Let us know how it worked.

MIKE CNC Machine Services INC | Cincinnati Milacron MachinesCNC Machine Services

Excellent information, we will give this a try. thank you so much!

peloflex

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, I have a saber 1000, acramatic 850sx. I see that you mention that switch 1 activates its function when it is turned on. I'm going to sound silly, but all 4 switches must be off??? ????

Downloads
    Uploads

In normal operation all switches should be off ( to the left ) but to get into the parameters you need to turn on the top switch #1 to the right ( on ) to get into service. Take the small black rubber things off the top of the switches, they stop the switch from going completely on or off.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you very much for your support Mike! the black covers had the switches stuck.