Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases

[QUOTE=piniaki;1721448]
    Quote Originally Posted by jon c View Post

Thank you very much.
    i needed a comment like that!
    Your welcome, it's a scary process sending all that money. But as your dealing with Taney you have no worries, your going to get a machine that would cost you 3 times more in Europe.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-twin-slide-1-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

A little bit of a necro on this thread. We are looking at getting a 6100 from Quick for cutting aluminium sheet and plate. Has anyone tried that? any comments on accuracy in soft metals?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi vivien,

Yes thank you - in contact via email

Downloads
    Uploads

I could very well be wrong and apologise in advance if I am, but I've gotta say I don't particularly like the look of that machine. The side casting the Y axis rails and the entire gantry are riding on looks awfully thin, the gantry is simply bolted to the top plate of the side supports, and the sides of the gantry are really thin too, I'd be really amazed if you didn't get a lot of flexing under heavy load.

You see those kinds of awkwardly thin gantry sides on the keiling CNC machines, and most people who have them tend to complain about the flexing as a result. I'd be very dubious too of the gantry simply sitting on the two top plates.

This attached pic is very similar to my machine, it's very hard to tell but in it the casting the Y axis rides on is about 50% thicker, and is fully supported at both ends. The gantry sides are heavily ribbed and are about 2-3 times thicker than the 6100 shown, but equally important, the sides of the gantry are "L" shape rebated at the top so the X axis assembly is bolted along the bottom and the back of this rebate at the top of the gantry sides, and is fully supported right up to the top of the rear of the gantry. This all means that is is as robust and rigid as is possible, and I can machine and get no noticeable flex under load. The key to machining aluminium is high rigidity and mass.

cheers, Ian

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-jcut_6090_s-jpg  
    It's a state of mind!

Downloads
    Uploads

This is a hasty snap of the rear of the gantry, which more or less shows the gantry sides going all the way to the top of the rear of the gantry, with the entire X axis sitting in a fully supported rebate bolted to the gantry from the rear, and the underneath of the X axis.

This makes the gantry absolutely rock solid, and I've never had any detectable flex under load when machining as a result. Unlike the Keiling CNC type machines with the really flimsy sides.

cheers, Ian

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-backofcnc-jpg  
    It's a state of mind!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Ian - the detailed pics help explain the design that makes it effective. Appreciate it.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,

I recently bought a 6090T router with 2,2kW spindle. Works very well.

I have a question though, which post processor should i use to create G-code? (see attachements)

Well, i got a CD with post processor (.MAC file) when i bought the machine, but I can't import it to Surfcam (When i try to post it in operation maneger i get an error: access violation at adress...)

Any idea how to solve this?

Thanks.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-access-violation-jpg   Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases-machine-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Has anyone been purchasing CNC machines from Quick CNC latley? Are they still a good company? I have been thinking about purchasing a K6100A but this thread has been dead for a while.

Thoughts on Jinan Quick CNC as of late?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderJames View Post
    Has anyone been purchasing CNC machines from Quick CNC latley? Are they still a good company? I have been thinking about purchasing a K6100A but this thread has been dead for a while.

Thoughts on Jinan Quick CNC as of late?
    Yes i bought one a coupon months ago, Taney Tang is no longer there so you won't get the same level of rapid communication but the new machine is excellent, the quality has gone up since my first purchase 8 years ago we have 3 of there machines now. I dealt with Vivian, we'll probably buy another machine next year, i like there machines as they have the pump zone switches on the control console rather than manual valves on the machine table base.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yes i bought one a coupon months ago, Taney Tang is no longer there so you won't get the same level of rapid communication but the new machine is excellent, the quality has gone up since my first purchase 8 years ago we have 3 of there machines now. I dealt with Vivian, we'll probably buy another machine next year, i like there machines as they have the pump zone switches on the control console rather than manual valves on the machine table base.
    What machine did you buy? That is good to hear though. I have been dealing With Eason so far.
    Thanks for answering by the way.

Any one else have any new Jinan Quick CNC experience?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

We have 2 x KMT 45's single 6kw spindles and the latest machine is KMT DY 45 twin spindle, we also have the cheapo water ring vacuum pumps which are brilliant value.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

We have 2 x KMT 45's single 6kw spindles and the latest machine is KMT DY 45 twin spindle, we also have the cheapo water ring vacuum pumps which are brilliant value.
    That's awesome. And you really like overall quality of the new machine? How about the communication from Quick CNC after the sale?

How did you send payment to them? I haven't read much about the forms of payment Quick CNC accepts.

I am looking to import one of the K6100A machines into Canada but I know nothing about importing. I want to get a quote with shipping direct to my door.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Communication has been fine, i had a couple of queries after the machine arrived which were promptly answered. You should call a local shipping agent and arrange from your end they'll need the size and weight and sending port....best to arrange from your end.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Folks

Newbie on CNC Zone here.

Could anyone please give the contact details for Jinan Quick CNC Router Company. I have found two or three different companies from the same region in China but I want to make sure I get in touch with the company that you all speak positively about in here.

Many thanks in advance

Pierre

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Taney has left Jinan Quick but he is still selling CNC routers, not sure what company he is operating under now though.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hey guys,
    after reading and learning much from you all i´m on the way to order a machine in the next weeks.
    Talked to Taney today. He works for www.yscncrouter.com/

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2128293031