Excitech CNC - Syntec Controller Users - Page 15

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Thread: Excitech CNC - Syntec Controller Users

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Excitech CNC - Syntec Controller Users

I had something like this as well, and it turned out the program I was running was, for reasons I cant remember, asking the z axis to exceed its limits. I think I checked my code and reduced the clearance for rapids above the work.
    Good luck!

Downloads
    Uploads

Hey everyone. Syntec has been working on a branch in the United States located in California, and it has began operation. I am the engineer there. I was looking through this thread and I see a few issues that sound like hardware or machine maker defects, but it also seems a lot of people have problems with controller alarms/usage. For anything controller related I can definitely help. If you guys have any questions that you have not yet figured out please post it and I will start checking this thread daily. If you are having controller issues that require more attention, documentation, or are more urgent please do not hesitate to email me at milan.ardeshna@syntecclub.com.tw

Note: Dont forget the tw in the end of the email. You can also PM me on here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi ordibeheshd. The alarm is triggered when somewhere in the code it wants the machine to move past the limits set on the machine by the machine maker

If you ran that G code before and it worked maybe there is a shift on your G54 location (or whatever other start point you entered)? Also if that was set properly could you have entered an external shift by mistake in the offset/setting page? Look through the code and check where the alarm triggers and how high it wants the Z axis to move. Please let me know what you find.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi SystecEngineer!
    Great to hear there will be more support over on this side of the puddle, and I know I'm double posting, but I saw this and wondered if you know anything about this alarm;

(R44.4) Double Driving master-slave excessive error alarm ?

Its from a Systec 6MD.
    It doesn't seem to trip anything and programs go through it to completion, but I find it showing up in the alarm history. Sometimes I also get a lost pulse on the Y-axis.
    Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by routerhead View Post
    I had something like this as well, and it turned out the program I was running was, for reasons I cant remember, asking the z axis to exceed its limits. I think I checked my code and reduced the clearance for rapids above the work.
    Good luck!

Hi ,

I truly agree on what he said..

Check your Machine capability what i mean is LOADABLE working MACHINING & Lastly check your Programming..

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can you give me infomations about the syntec keyboard in this picture and the address that I can buy it. thanks you very much

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can you gime me all picture to my email: tunglamtnut93@gmail.com or give me informatons about the syntec keyboard and the address that i can buy it. thanks you very much

Downloads
    Uploads

hi syntec engineer
    i have seen your posts on the forum helping people with syntec controlled machines
    i was wondering if you know of any post processors fusion 360 suited to the syntec mill controller with no tool changer?
    i did try a generic fanuc post to see if it would work with tool changer omited but it alarms up.
    and i dont really know what to change to fix the issues.
    i do have a working post with onecnc that i have used for the last few years that can output good code to work off.

second thing is when i bought the machine i had a 4th axis servo pre wired so all i had to do was build a rotary axis and bolt the motor up
    but the motor doesnt operate , from memory the machine needed afew things turned on to allow the motor and drive to work correctly.
    the supplier didnt get this sorted before i picked up the machine and has been hard to contact since which is frustrating.

any help would be great if you are still on the forum and willing to help
    thanks daniel

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi friend,

I need help with my Syntec EZ4 control, i have the manuals, etc but cant really understand nothing around how i need do to work with the machine, it has 4 axis, the first i need is only anything basic, try to give the machine an start point to work.....i move the axis to one position but I am not able to establish a point of origin,i send to work the machine but she goes to machine origin not to work origin....

Could you give any help here??? do you or anyone have any small info to understand this control???

Thanks for all!!!

My email: info@armadillotaller.com

Downloads
    Uploads

hi nano
    i will flick you an email and see if i can help.
    i may be able to do a video on the control of setting a g54 work offset position and show you the way to do it

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by 2jzs4rx7 View Post
    hi nano
    i will flick you an email and see if i can help.
    i may be able to do a video on the control of setting a g54 work offset position and show you the way to do it

2jzs4rx7

Will be fantastic if you could teach me from a video, i see a lot of videos about on the net but never see perfectly the process....

Im not a hurry take your time to do it!!!!

*excuse my bad english...

Really thanks!!!

My email: info@armadillotaller.com

fernando

hai all
    i really need help with my 2nd hand cnc with syntech controln they ask to password which i dont have any, can we reset pasword on syntec, i really confuse and dunno where to ask

Downloads
    Uploads

Arrow controller syntax900T problem

error msg. general failure reading drive A

abort retry fail

need solution above problem.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Tool Change Macro

Hi There Mich from Canada
    I just read through this post and i have actually been trying to find the tool change macro for days???? on my Syntec EZ4 controller
    Geez i have even looked under the machine for it
    I am wanting to add some extra tool change positions and tweek some tool change distances.
    Any help on locating this tool change macro or a clue as to where it is burried in the Syntec

Thanks in advance from Australia

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415