The cut is not accurate

Thread: The cut is not accurate

Downloads
    Uploads

Default The cut is not accurate

Hello, I’m new to this forum and I hope I can find some help here. I have a woodworking company in Hong Kong, I bought it second hand and it’s my first cnc. Is 4x8ft Ledio machine. I’ve been using it for a while and it was quite good with what I needed usually square panels or slab flattening. I knew it had an issue on higher speeds the circles would be quite off but I didn’t need it much. Now I need to cut a big wall decor which will be kind of like a puzzle pieces in mdf and I can see it’s quite off. I’ve cut a test piece with simple poly lines and it seems off around 1mm. The piece on the photo is around A4 size. I tried different speeds and cutting with tabs but result is quite similar . I hope I can get some thoughts how to solve it from you.