Need Help! NEWBIE Needing Help - Ordered CNC ATF-1325 from China - AlphaCNC.com

Thread: NEWBIE Needing Help - Ordered CNC ATF-1325 from China - AlphaCNC.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Default NEWBIE Needing Help - Ordered CNC ATF-1325 from China - AlphaCNC.com

As the title suggests this is my first CNC machine.. my only experience with CNC is I use to be an operator on vertical machines from Haas and Mazak. I am pretty proficient with software and can pickup things quickly but just need to dial in on Mach3 and Aspire (tool paths, speeds and feeds, etc.)
    I purchased this 4x8 sized table primarily for profile wood cutting from full sheets but eventually would like to try other things such as carving. The table I got came crated compact as possible to reduce shipping costs so the legs and gantry were not attached and laid flat on the table. All wiring to the control box remained in tact. Unloading it was a chore but we managed to get it in place and put back together for the most part. I am hoping to get some help here as I did not get a single sheet of documentation or instruction. I was told they are working on a manual and have been in contact with me through WhatsApp but I am here to get some perspective from actual experienced CNC owners.

Some specs on the machine

01. Mach3 control system
    02. 3kw water cooling spindle
    03. Stepper motor 450B and driver
    04. Gear reducer
    05. Inverter 3.7kw
    06. Taiwan 20mm square guide rails
    07. X,Y axis helical gear transmission
    08. Z axis Taiwan TBI ball screw transmission
    09. Vacuum table with Pump
    10. Japan Omron limit switch
    11. Tool sensor Filter
    12. Oil mist pump
    13. Rotary axis (100mm)

Reading some threads I learned that the Chinese Mach3 is not the best choice but that is what I have for now, can always look to upgrade later but just want to get up and running and get to know this machine.

First things first... I am not 100% sure about wiring the power. The machine is setup for 220 single phase. I want to confirm the connections to the terminal block shown in the attached image, last thing I want to do is fry anything up on the control box. Once power from 220 plug is set, I just power it on and have a PC connected to the Mach3 board via USB and it should be ready for testing I am assuming. Hope someone can chime on this one.