Need Help! DZBSeries Fuling Inverter Frequency Stuck at Reduced Value

Thread: DZBSeries Fuling Inverter Frequency Stuck at Reduced Value

Downloads
    Uploads

Default DZBSeries Fuling Inverter Frequency Stuck at Reduced Value

My company just recently upgraded to the DZB312009.0L2DK Fuling Inverter as we needed an inverter to reach the 800hz necessary for our GDL60 spindle.
    Setup seemed fine and we've input all the correct values in the F1 motor parameters (F1.00-F1.10) but we can't seem to get the inverter to go over 200hz.
    It's stuck on H200.0 even when controlled with the keyboard or our handheld terminal. The potentiometer on the inverter keyboard doesn't seem to work at all also, even after setting the SW1 switch to WR.

The only way I've gotten the inverter to successfully output 800hz is when I set F4.02 (Jogging frequency) to 800hz and hold down the jog button. Just to test if it was possible.

The frequency seems to be stuck at 1/4 of what I set it to in the function parameters, as when I set the maximum frequency to 600hz, it would show H150.0.

I feel like it's a parameter that's right under my nose but I can't seem to find or fix it even after factory resetting.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: DZBSeries Fuling Inverter Frequency Stuck at Reduced Value

Quote Originally Posted by robertrigo View Post
    My company just recently upgraded to the DZB312009.0L2DK Fuling Inverter as we needed an inverter to reach the 800hz necessary for our GDL60 spindle.
    Setup seemed fine and we've input all the correct values in the F1 motor parameters (F1.00-F1.10) but we can't seem to get the inverter to go over 200hz.
    It's stuck on H200.0 even when controlled with the keyboard or our handheld terminal. The potentiometer on the inverter keyboard doesn't seem to work at all also, even after setting the SW1 switch to WR.

The only way I've gotten the inverter to successfully output 800hz is when I set F4.02 (Jogging frequency) to 800hz and hold down the jog button. Just to test if it was possible.

The frequency seems to be stuck at 1/4 of what I set it to in the function parameters, as when I set the maximum frequency to 600hz, it would show H150.0.

I feel like it's a parameter that's right under my nose but I can't seem to find or fix it even after factory resetting.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    What control mode are you trying to use F0.00?

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks!

Last edited by manicnc; 12-25-2021 at 08:27 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by mactec54 View Post
    What control mode are you trying to use F0.00?
    Hi mactec54
    Jumping in on behalf of Rob, I believe F0.00 is set as 1 (V/F Control)
    Since the Autotune is disabled on these units (which makes no sense!!!) we put all info we have from the name plate but can't access or don't know how to put in power factor and other details
    Does this change anything? any tips?

Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by manicnc View Post
    Hi mactec54
    Jumping in on behalf of Rob, I believe F0.00 is set as 1 (V/F Control)
    Since the Autotune is disabled on these units (which makes no sense!!!) we put all info we have from the name plate but can't access or don't know how to put in power factor and other details
    Does this change anything? any tips?

Thanks!
    You don't need to do anything with the power factor Etc.

However. there are other Parameters that need to be set not just the motor name plate spec's

This is the basic Parameters that should get you going.

Fuling VFD
    220v
    F0.00=1 ( V/F Control Vector Control=0)

F0.01=0 ( 0 For KeyPad )

F0.03=0 ( KeyPad )

F0.04=800

F0.05=800

F0.06=100

F0.07=800

F0.08=8 ( Acceleration Adjustable)

F0.09=8 (Deceleration Adjustable)

F0.11=8 ( Carrier Frequency 10 Max)

F015=10 ( Start Frequency)

F0.16=2

F1.00= ( Model 0 or 1 )

F1.01= ( Motor Kw)

F1.02=800 ( Motor Frequency)

F1.03=24000 ( Motor Max RPM)

F1.04=220 (Motor Voltage)

F1.05= ( Motor Amps)

F1.19=110

F5.06=110

After all Parameters are set Correct you can try and do Auto Tune, this does not normally work in V/F mode, so just for the Auto Tune set to SVC F0.00=0, after it has done the Auto Tune set Parameter F0.00=1 for V/F mode.

Auto Tune Parameter F1.11=0 (Press Start and it may Auto Tune) (After Auto Tune is complete Press Reset on KeyPad ) Then if all is well your spindle should be running from the KeyPad, don't forget to reset Parameter F0.00=1

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi mactec54,

Apologies for the delay, I was out of the shop all of last week and didn't get a notification for my posting.
    Thanks for going through it with my colleague Mani in my absence.

I just got in and input the values you specified and sadly it's still stuck @ 200hz.
    Auto-tuning didn't appear to work as well, it just stays at 100-107hz until I hit reset.

Any other troubleshooting tips come to mind?

Downloads
    Uploads

After all Parameters are set Correct you can try and do Auto Tune, this does not normally work in V/F mode, so just for the Auto Tune set to SVC F0.00=0, after it has done the Auto Tune set Parameter F0.00=1 for V/F mode.

Auto Tune Parameter F1.11=0 (Press Start and it may Auto Tune) (After Auto Tune is complete Press Reset on KeyPad ) Then if all is well your spindle should be running from the KeyPad, don't forget to reset Parameter F0.00=1
    Just gave this another go with no further luck. Mactec54 do you know of any resources or posts that I can reference to help troubleshoot? Or if you have any other ideas let me know.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, we're sadly left in the dark from Fuling & the reseller.

Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone that stumbles upon this thread with a similar issue, I managed to get it to work with an external pot connected to 10V, VI & ACM. (Analog input terminal described in manual)
    It appears our internal inverter pot is faulty as it simply wouldn't adjust the frequency even after setting the correct function parameters & setting the SW1 switch to WR (Panel Potentiometer issues the frequency instruction). I suppose since it wasn't reading a control of any kind it defaults to 1/4 of the max frequency.

If anyone has any info into how we can get our inverter pot to work please let me know, otherwise I'm chalking it up to a defect and we'll just continue out with external controls.

Cheers!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by robertrigo View Post
    Anyone that stumbles upon this thread with a similar issue, I managed to get it to work with an external pot connected to 10V, VI & ACM. (Analog input terminal described in manual)
    It appears our internal inverter pot is faulty as it simply wouldn't adjust the frequency even after setting the correct function parameters & setting the SW1 switch to WR (Panel Potentiometer issues the frequency instruction). I suppose since it wasn't reading a control of any kind it defaults to 1/4 of the max frequency.

If anyone has any info into how we can get our inverter pot to work please let me know, otherwise I'm chalking it up to a defect and we'll just continue out with external controls.

Cheers!
    If the external pot works, then there is nothing wrong with the VFD Drives input, so this must be a problem with your PWM to Analog 0-10v from your Breakout Board, which you need to have working before you connect it to the VFD Drive.

By using the external pot that verifies that the drive input is fine.

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

If the external pot works, then there is nothing wrong with the VFD Drives input, so this must be a problem with your PWM to Analog 0-10v from your Breakout Board, which you need to have working before you connect it to the VFD Drive.

By using the external pot that verifies that the drive input is fine.
    Apologies I should have mentioned that. You are right, the VFD drive input is working 100% fine. We're able to control the frequency through our DSP controller after connecting it to the VI & ACM ports on the inverter.

The only thing not working was the inverter's onboard potentiometer. Which threw us for a loop, but is now not very necessary.