Chinese Machines MAX RPM RUNNING TIME

Thread: Chinese Machines MAX RPM RUNNING TIME

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Chinese Machines MAX RPM RUNNING TIME

Hello,

I new here, but I want to know some things about these machines. In last year we bought cnc for aluminum sheet cuttings. 4x1,5 meter from blue elephant. Machine came in october in our workshop. Then I had health problems, and machine stays until January. That we start learn how to configure and run this machine on weekends. We have other jobs and we plan start some business by selfs. Before we have 0 expierence about this cnc machine, we have expierence with Uls lassers. But because laser machine who can cut aluminum sheet cost lot of money we buy this cnc.
    We start cutiing plywood 28mm tickness sheets and make first product from plywood, and after that we plan make from aluminum.
    But we cut only 30 parts from plywood and spindles bearins is expired. we usually cut with default artcam settings from 15000-18000rpm. And for some splines we put 20000rpm. Spindle on one plywood plate works near 3hours.

And after that I have question - how long Your spindles bearings live?
    Our spindle is/was 6kw,380v 8A, 240000rpm water cooled with chiller.
    Because i dont understand buy the same, or search from other manufactured spindle who bearings is not made from paper. Or this just a flaw from China, or our fault that we dont know how long this need runs from 18000rpm.
    Chiller works fine only 27 degree after 3 hour job was on there screen.
    I can change bearings, but my country no one can balanse rotor. How You when change bearings balaced Your rotor shafts or no?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Chinese Machines MAX RPM RUNNING TIME

Quote Originally Posted by morfius_j View Post
    Hello,

I new here, but I want to know some things about these machines. In last year we bought cnc for aluminum sheet cuttings. 4x1,5 meter from blue elephant. Machine came in october in our workshop. Then I had health problems, and machine stays until January. That we start learn how to configure and run this machine on weekends. We have other jobs and we plan start some business by selfs. Before we have 0 expierence about this cnc machine, we have expierence with Uls lassers. But because laser machine who can cut aluminum sheet cost lot of money we buy this cnc.
    We start cutiing plywood 28mm tickness sheets and make first product from plywood, and after that we plan make from aluminum.
    But we cut only 30 parts from plywood and spindles bearins is expired. we usually cut with default artcam settings from 15000-18000rpm. And for some splines we put 20000rpm. Spindle on one plywood plate works near 3hours.

And after that I have question - how long Your spindles bearings live?
    Our spindle is/was 6kw,380v 8A, 240000rpm water cooled with chiller.
    Because i dont understand buy the same, or search from other manufactured spindle who bearings is not made from paper. Or this just a flaw from China, or our fault that we dont know how long this need runs from 18000rpm.
    Chiller works fine only 27 degree after 3 hour job was on there screen.
    I can change bearings, but my country no one can balanse rotor. How You when change bearings balaced Your rotor shafts or no?
    If you are careful and use the right tools to take it apart then you don't need to balance anything, they should of given you a new spindle as they should last a long time 18,000 RPM all day every day no problem

Mactec54