Need Help! I need drivers for JCUT 6090 - USB / Sunfar E300 / Mach3

Thread: I need drivers for JCUT 6090 - USB / Sunfar E300 / Mach3

Activation process
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default I need drivers for JCUT 6090 - USB / Sunfar E300 / Mach3

Hello guys,

JCUT sent me a writable CD with nothing on it (blank) with my CNC machine. They were supposed to send me drivers on that disk but they didn't.

Can anyone please help me with drivers for this machine? Also it would be nice if anyone has a user manual or some setup instructions.

Thanks!!!

As a parenthesis:

While being overly nice before I ordered, their attitude changed 180 degrees after payment and have completely stonewalled me (zero support / feedback from them). I ordered a standard machine with linear guides (which they committed to build for me) but after receiving the payment they delivered an old model with unsupported cylindrical rails.

I am embarrassed to say, I even paid full price (175 dollars) for Mach3 but they didn't send me anything not even one of their pirated copies they use in the factory. I emailed the software distributor and they said that no Chinese company has the right to redistribution for Mach3.

Usually, in cases like this, large clients are not mistreated. If you are a small customer (buying one machine), don't do business with JCUT, they are an unethical company to say the least.