Need Help! Looking to buy a CNC router and wanted to get some suggestions on specific points

Thread: Looking to buy a CNC router and wanted to get some suggestions on specific points

Default Looking to buy a CNC router and wanted to get some suggestions on specific points

Hey guys

I’m looking to buy a CNC router and wanted to get some suggestions on specific points to look for on the specs such as type and model of stepmotors, rails driver, spindle. Those of you that already did the research and purchase might be able to give me some guidance.

At first I was looking at the smaller 6090 then looked at the larger 1212 but I wonder if I should go straight into the 1325 size being quite standards. Just don’t like the space it takes.

Thanks in advance

Checking with quite a few factories. Not sure which to choose.
    Thanks

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Looking to buy a CNC router and wanted to get some suggestions on specific points

1325 is main for standard MDF board 1220*2400mm. XY helical rack
    690 1212 is main for sign making work, XY popular choice is ball screw .
    Panel size ,budget ,workshop space etc have a finally effect on cnc choice . if dont mind send a email to omnisales6@omni-cnc.com
    I give you more solution.

Default Re: Looking to buy a CNC router and wanted to get some suggestions on specific points

Anyone? I thought this is the perfect place to ask as its dedicated to chinese machines.

I’m looking to buy a Chinese CNC router and wanted to get some suggestions on specs that might be important like model of stepmotors, rails driver, spindle. Those of you that already own one might be able to give me some guidance. I was looking at the smaller 6090 then looked at the larger 1212 but I wonder if I should go straight into the 1325 size being quite standards. Just don’t like the space it takes. Thanks in advance Checking with quite a few factories from China. Not sure which to choose.

Hi Joseph, Not sure I can help with all your questions but I have been in contact with BE and have some info on their 1325 machine. For me anything smaller was not a consideration. For that I think you really need to look at not only what you want to do with it but also honestly look down the road and allow some room to grow before needing to upgrade. I plan on using mine for cabinet work so 4x8 min. is a must. I would have liked to go with 5x10 but like you, space is a concern. So I think I have decided on 1325. BE does have some upgrade options on their 1325. Even with a 1325 I will need to make adjustments to my space such as down sizing from a cabinet style table saw to a contractor style saw on a roller stand. I also have a 4x8 MFT style work bench that I can do double duty for cutting and assembly. However, my rational is most things will now get cut on the CNC so I shouldn't need as large of a table saw. Im not sure how to send a PM here since im new but I would be happy to send you the info I have so far. I was trying to find someone local that had a BE machine that I could see in person. For myself Im pretty sure I have the size dialed in but my main concern is with the quality control and knowledge that if the machine shows up to the port and is a pile of junk Im the proud new owner of an expensive pile of junk with no recourse. Thats my main concern. On one hand BE claims to be good but then on the other hand I see some horror stories on these Chinese machines. So its a rather large leap of faith.

This are the brands i have been looking at:

Hitec
    Omni
    Style cnc
    Blue Elephant
    Senyo
    Upgoal
    Eastrise

Quote Originally Posted by Afish1 View Post
    Hi Joseph, Not sure I can help with all your questions but I have been in contact with BE and have some info on their 1325 machine. For me anything smaller was not a consideration. For that I think you really need to look at not only what you want to do with it but also honestly look down the road and allow some room to grow before needing to upgrade. I plan on using mine for cabinet work so 4x8 min. is a must. I would have liked to go with 5x10 but like you, space is a concern. So I think I have decided on 1325. BE does have some upgrade options on their 1325. Even with a 1325 I will need to make adjustments to my space such as down sizing from a cabinet style table saw to a contractor style saw on a roller stand. I also have a 4x8 MFT style work bench that I can do double duty for cutting and assembly. However, my rational is most things will now get cut on the CNC so I shouldn't need as large of a table saw. Im not sure how to send a PM here since im new but I would be happy to send you the info I have so far. I was trying to find someone local that had a BE machine that I could see in person. For myself Im pretty sure I have the size dialed in but my main concern is with the quality control and knowledge that if the machine shows up to the port and is a pile of junk Im the proud new owner of an expensive pile of junk with no recourse. Thats my main concern. On one hand BE claims to be good but then on the other hand I see some horror stories on these Chinese machines. So its a rather large leap of faith.
    Yeah couldnt find a way to PM you either, if you can send me your email and i'll email you thanks so much

I found the problem on my end. You have to turn on PM'ing it must be off by default. Go to settings in upper right corner then go to my account then general settings on the left side. You will see an option to turn on PM

Quote Originally Posted by Afish1 View Post
    I found the problem on my end. You have to turn on PM'ing it must be off by default. Go to settings in upper right corner then go to my account then general settings on the left side. You will see an option to turn on PM
    I sent you a PM, i had to activate it too!

Downloads
    Uploads

hi?do you mind to contact with some mine cnc und user ?

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello guys, I am also new to CNC machines. I am in contact with Blue Elephant Company from China.
    Eric, the sales agent I talk to sent me the following specs for the machine he wishes to sell me.

#The working size:1300mm*2500mmm*200mm
    #Mach 3 4 axis control system
    #3.5KW HQD air cooling spindle
    #Taiwan PMI/ABBA #20 square liner guide
    #aluminum T-slot working table
    #200mm rotary device
    #Built-in chassis
    #3.7kw FULING inverter
    #450B stepper motor and leadshine 860H drive
    #Heavy duty with 8mm thickness machine table
    #1.5KW double bags dust collector.
    Software:Artcam or Aspire

Please advise me especially on the most essential quality tools (about their quality).
    I have also attached the photo of the machine.
    Thank you guys

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Looking to buy a CNC router and wanted to get some suggestions on specific points-200623143832304-png  

Downloads
    Uploads

rotary inisde maybe have a effect on flat working area ,check omni type .
    Looking to buy a CNC router and wanted to get some suggestions on specific points-dsc_0676-jpg

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Looking to buy a CNC router and wanted to get some suggestions on specific points-dsc_0676-jpg