Need Help! Jcut Jinan CNC Router 1530R4

Thread: Jcut Jinan CNC Router 1530R4

Question Jcut Jinan CNC Router 1530R4

Hello everybody, in advance, im new on CNC machines so im trying to learn so please have mercy on me, thank you for any help you can provide... I purchased a Jcut Jinan 1530R4 CNC router 5x10, im running into a problem with the Z axis, when I command all axis to return to origin the Z axis goes down to the limit, stops makes a noise like it wants to keep going and the value keeps going, and when I move the Z axis with the hand controller I go counter clockwise to make the Z axis go up and dialing clockwise goes down, I know it supposed to be the opposite... when I make the Z axis go up with the wheel controller counter clockwise when it goes to limit it drops back down, not sure whats happening here.... the machine is an ATC Multi spindle, 4 spindles to be more specific... Can anybody give me some advise or does anybody know how to troubleshoot this issue?????....