Omiocnc x6-2200l spindle not turning

Thread: Omiocnc x6-2200l spindle not turning

Default Omiocnc x6-2200l spindle not turning

Thanks in advance for any help. I have had this machine a while and just recently took the cover off after a long slumber and decided to give it a few upgradedes. I added a new computer (not sure what happen to the old one) so I had to do a fresh install of mach3 and files from the distibutor. I set up the stepper motors and checked them and they work flawlessly. I then moved on to the touch off probe and got the z to do what it was suppose to but the digitizer light stays lit and the connection of the tool and plate do not work.(this issue i can live with) Now on to the main issue, the motor will not work. If i recall I had this issue the first time i set it up many years ago, but have no idea what i did to fix it. The spindle does work as I got it to turn on manually with the box (sorry i forgot the name of it) that has the power supply and manual spindle control. I have changed setting after setting and it will not engage throuh mach3. any help on this matter would be great