Need Help! AT100 VFD 6040 CNC

Thread: AT100 VFD 6040 CNC

Downloads
    Uploads

Default AT100 VFD 6040 CNC

Hi folks
    I bought a 6040 cnc from Amazon and it came with no instructions. It has a AT100-S2-OR7G VFD with a GDZ-65-800A spindle 220V 800W 400Hz 24000. I did find a manual on line for the AT100 VFD and changed the setting according to the factory setting in the manual and was able to get the spindle to turn with the control panel. It turns slowly then shut down and restarts. I have seen a lot of documents on setting other VFD’s but cannot seem to find the correct settings for the AT100. I am able to get the machine to move X,Y,Z with Mach3 but it will not turn on the spindle. Would anyone have a suggestion or know what the setting of the AT100 VFD should be for this unit? Any information would be helpful and much appreciated.
    Thank you

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: AT100 VFD 6040 CNC

Hi Folks
    I was able to get it working. I still have 2 issues 1. the spindle seems slow or it just could be that is it very quiet. 2. The spindle is running the wrong direction. Is there a setting Mach3 to change this? I have looked and changed a few things but does not seem to work and might be changing the wrong thing and have not fully documented all the VFD and Mach3 settings and do not want to start all over trying to figure it out. If some one could give me a little insight it would be much appreciated.
    Thanks