Newbie iGolden CNC - buying machine from China, are these components good? Please advise!

Thread: iGolden CNC - buying machine from China, are these components good? Please advise!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default iGolden CNC - buying machine from China, are these components good? Please advise!

Greetings CNC Fellowship!

My name is Geochi,

I am setting up a workshop here in Spain (I moved from the States 2 years ago), and am looking to purchase a CNC machine from China. Have found the iGolden CNC on AlieExpress and have been in communication with their rep on WhatsApp. He has been quite helpful.
    The machine I was looking to get was a variation on this one - https://www.igoldencnc.com/woodworki...tary-axis.html
    The agent (he calls himself Benson) - provided me with the major components list and the manufacturer names. Would anyone please give me some feedback what it is I am dealing with quality wise and what can I expect:

main components list:

1.spindle:9kw HQD brand air cooling tool changer spindle
    2.Motor :Import Yaskawa(brand) servo motor and driver
    3.Guide rail:Taiwan HIWIN(brand) square guide rail
    4.Ball screw:German TBI(Brand) ball screw
    5.Gear:Taiwan XINYUE(Brand) rack pinion
    6.Control system:Taiwan LNC(brand) control system
    7.Inverter:China Fuling(brand) brand inverter
    8.Vacuum pump:China Tengyi(brand) vacuum pump
    9.Electric part::world famous CHINT(brand) electric parts

Has anyone dealt with iGolden CNC and their machines by any chance?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: iGolden CNC - buying machine from China, are these components good? Please advise

if budget is enough, Italy HSD9kw air cooling spindle and Germany Becker pump is also a nice choice.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: iGolden CNC - buying machine from China, are these components good? Please advise

You can choose the ABBA(brand) square guide rail for your machine. and Germany Becker vacuum pump if budget enough.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you for the suggesions - could you please explain as to why you think these are better (especially the square guide rail, as it was not even mentioned in the list I noticed)?

Downloads
    Uploads

just a suggestion to get a good machine.

you can e-mail me, I will explain for you.

jnuniontech@gmail.com

uniontech-andy@mail.ru

Downloads
    Uploads

the machine you need depends on what kind of product you will process, more machine you can check: China High Speed CNC Router, CNC Machine, CNC Machine Center Manufacturers and Suppliers - Best Price Laser Cutting Machine for Sale - FANCH Machinery

Downloads
    Uploads

Good afternoon. The first obvious advantage of using CNC machines is a higher level of production automation. Cases of intervention by the machine operator in the manufacturing process of the part are minimized. I took parts from china. I even took a loan for them. They helped me do this here https://fnews.today/. Everything works. Good luck.

Downloads
    Uploads

You can choose to replace the latest machine

Supply Forever Global Industry Co., Ltd.:https://www.supplyforever.com/

Downloads
    Uploads

I can mail you?