Newbie iGolden CNC - buying machine from China, are these components good? Please advise!

Thread: iGolden CNC - buying machine from China, are these components good? Please advise!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default iGolden CNC - buying machine from China, are these components good? Please advise!

Greetings CNC Fellowship!

My name is Geochi,

I am setting up a workshop here in Spain (I moved from the States 2 years ago), and am looking to purchase a CNC machine from China. Have found the iGolden CNC on AlieExpress and have been in communication with their rep on WhatsApp. He has been quite helpful.
    The machine I was looking to get was a variation on this one - https://www.igoldencnc.com/woodworki...tary-axis.html
    The agent (he calls himself Benson) - provided me with the major components list and the manufacturer names. Would anyone please give me some feedback what it is I am dealing with quality wise and what can I expect:

main components list:

1.spindle:9kw HQD brand air cooling tool changer spindle
    2.Motor :Import Yaskawa(brand) servo motor and driver
    3.Guide rail:Taiwan HIWIN(brand) square guide rail
    4.Ball screw:German TBI(Brand) ball screw
    5.Gear:Taiwan XINYUE(Brand) rack pinion
    6.Control system:Taiwan LNC(brand) control system
    7.Inverter:China Fuling(brand) brand inverter
    8.Vacuum pump:China Tengyi(brand) vacuum pump
    9.Electric part::world famous CHINT(brand) electric parts

Has anyone dealt with iGolden CNC and their machines by any chance?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: iGolden CNC - buying machine from China, are these components good? Please advise

if budget is enough, Italy HSD9kw air cooling spindle and Germany Becker pump is also a nice choice.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: iGolden CNC - buying machine from China, are these components good? Please advise

You can choose the ABBA(brand) square guide rail for your machine. and Germany Becker vacuum pump if budget enough.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you for the suggesions - could you please explain as to why you think these are better (especially the square guide rail, as it was not even mentioned in the list I noticed)?

Downloads
    Uploads

just a suggestion to get a good machine.

you can e-mail me, I will explain for you.

jnuniontech@gmail.com

uniontech-andy@mail.ru

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Geochi,

I am also looking at a machine from iGolden CNC. Did you end up buying one and if so how was your experience?

Kind Regards,

Matt

Downloads
    Uploads

hi there i have bought a GodelCNC machine yesterday, did you recieve it? how you can work between LNC and vectric?

Downloads
    Uploads

I recently purchased one of their machines for aluminum processing. HORRIBLE MACHINE !!
    1. I paid the deposit in April, the machine arrived mid-September, 5 months late than promised
    2. it came fallen apart. Loose parts dangling inside the panel.
    3. No Power plug.
    4. NO manuals or even hand-drawn instructions of any sort
    5. Software they send is so outdated it needs Windows 98 to run.
    6. Even though I specifically told them the machine needs to work with Australian electrical systems, water pumps had euro or Chinese plugs on them.
    7. Worst of all the machine is the wrong voltage for Australia. I asked them about it and they told me to buy a transformer for $1300 USD. When I told them the machine needs to work in Australia and it is their responsibility, they tried to pin that on me and called me ungrateful. So far I have spent $15,000 AUD and still don't have a working machine. I found this company on Ali Express but they did not process the sale through aliexpress. Now I know why! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! They will send you something even the TIP will charge you an arm and a leg to dispose of as the monstrosity they send is 1600Kg's. BTW, they also charge you delivery yet Chinese port charges will equal the price of the machine which no one talks about.

Downloads
    Uploads

HQD spindle is a knock off of HSD spindle which is Italian. FYI, price difference should be about 8k so don't get ripped off paying the good price for the knock off.

However, my HSD spindle died and I tried the HQD instead of a more expensive rebuild and it's been ok. I have other posts describing my issues but they might be unique to me.

But, in general, I would browse the forums here and see which Chinese companies are doing well right now.

Our company bought an omni Chinese machine (new) and have been happy with it. I have an older Jinan quick CNC and it's also been ok.

Greg

Sent from my Nokia 3.4 using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

I bought stone cnc router from igoldencnc company, the machine has been put into production normally. very satisfied with the quality!

Downloads
    Uploads

how did you get on did you use igoldencnc I am considering using the for a laser cleaning machine would you recommend them?

Downloads
    Uploads

Which machine do you think is good the one from igoldencnc I am considering buying a machine from them but cannot find any details on there after service or reviews and obviously concerned on the quality.