Creation PCut CTE3025 Drivers and Software

Thread: Creation PCut CTE3025 Drivers and Software

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Creation PCut CTE3025 Drivers and Software

I've recently bought a second hand PCut CTE3025 engraving machine - Creation Mechanical & Electrical ShenZhen Co.,Ltd

The machine is in good working condition and comes with the manual, but is missing the drivers and software CDs mentioned in the manual. Due to the lack of driver I have been having significant problems with getting the USB connection recognised, and the company has since folded and the drivers listed on the website are all broken links. If anyone has a copy or know where to find the the necessary drivers and software that typically come with these machines I would be grateful if you could contact me here or at blueskydominion@gmail.com

Thanks
    Blue

Similar Threads:

Activation process
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDomino View Post
    I've recently bought a second hand PCut CTE3025 engraving machine - Creation Mechanical & Electrical ShenZhen Co.,Ltd

The machine is in good working condition and comes with the manual, but is missing the drivers and software CDs mentioned in the manual. Due to the lack of driver I have been having significant problems with getting the USB connection recognised, and the company has since folded and the drivers listed on the website are all broken links. If anyone has a copy or know where to find the the necessary drivers and software that typically come with these machines I would be grateful if you could contact me here or at blueskydominion@gmail.com

Thanks
    Blue
    Looks like you bought that one on gumtree?