Need Help! PRT-E1500W VFD CNC60/90 locked out - cant change VFD settings, flashing 50.00

Thread: PRT-E1500W VFD CNC60/90 locked out - cant change VFD settings, flashing 50.00

Downloads
    Uploads

Smile PRT-E1500W VFD CNC60/90 locked out - cant change VFD settings, flashing 50.00

Hello!

I was following a guide for setting up the spindle, and after I set d176 to 1, it seems that it's locked me out or something.

I can't change anything apart from d176 and d001, and even when I do change those and press the function button, it goes back to flashing 50.00.

I was able to change the numbers before I set d176 to 1.

I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the voltage?

The machine is in the UK, so 220v, I have a feeling that factory defaults changed the voltage to 110v. Now even in manual mode, when I press run, the spindles starts to accelerate and within about 3 seconds it stops and the display outputs E O or E R (can't remember as I'm not with the machine right now). Anyway that's my guess but I really have no idea.

Would love some help with this, very new to it!

Thanks a lot.