Need Help! CNC 6040 from china

Thread: CNC 6040 from china

Default CNC 6040 from china

Hi all
    I want to improve my CNC spindle, I bougth a Laser 15w from eBay but I need know how connect it.
    the laser has control pwm and I want control the intensity from mach 3 software.
    could some one show me how I can wire this laser in my red board BSMCE04 from bit sensor

thanks

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CNC 6040 from china-screenshot_20190921-134240-jpg   CNC 6040 from china-screenshot_20190921-131837-jpg   CNC 6040 from china-screenshot_20190921-131849-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CNC 6040 from china

Well the spindle output on the chinese USB breakout pushes 0-10 volts to the spindle drive/vfd. I think the TTL on your laser driver is 0 to 5 volts? Could be wrong. There is a Laser Drive called a BlackBuck that has good documentation.
    This website should have something that you can use to figure it out.
    https://sites.google.com/site/dtrslasershop/

hi Nitrozeus

I think the voltage of the card BSMCE04 bit sensor had 0-10v output, the laser voltage is 0-5v TTL/PWM input.

I try to connect my laser in my CNC but I not sure how connect it.

thanks, Regards

Downloads
    Uploads

It sounds like Nitrozeus has put you on the right track. basically you need a way to interface your different signal requirements and the Black Buck device looks like the go.