Need Help! SYNTEC CNC EZ4

Thread: SYNTEC CNC EZ4

Downloads
    Uploads

Post SYNTEC CNC EZ4

Hello Comunity,

I have a Syntec EZ4 cnc controller, I really need your help to know how to find macro subroutine or T000. I need to correct the positions of the Z axis, because when changing the tool, it is out of position when running the T000.

Please help us, I am sending attached the images of cnc model and the main parameters.

The tool positions in registers R200 to R217 are correct. We tried to back up the CF memory card but cnc does not transfer any files, parameter 3223 is enabled as an administrator and I still can't find the T000.

When I select "System Backup", it gives the message which may take 1 to 5 minutes, and says that the files were uploaded successfully. But on the memory card it is empty, it has no file. How do I find the T000?

I am sending the photos of the compressed parameters in a folder for you to help me.

I await your return.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SYNTEC CNC EZ4-20190905_151709-jpg   SYNTEC CNC EZ4-20190905_155251_hdr-jpg   SYNTEC CNC EZ4-20190905_151726-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: SYNTEC CNC EZ4

Hello there
    Seems No one is helping you
    Im desperatly in the same need for this information too if anyone could be kind enough to help us here
    Would be greatly appreciated
    Im even struggling to remember the procedure for doing a backup on my EZ4012-MB

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: SYNTEC CNC EZ4

You said
    your (tool positions in registers R200 to R217 are correct)

How do you get to them registers to check ??????

I thought they were adjusted in the Diagnosis / Global Variables / From No 600 onwards
    eg :

T1
    600 = X.......
    601 = Y.......
    603 = Z.......

T2
    603 = X......
    604 = Y......
    605 = Z......

etc

Last edited by CNCS2m; 01-11-2020 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Forgot to mension