New purchase of Senyo 1325 CNC

Thread: New purchase of Senyo 1325 CNC

Default New purchase of Senyo 1325 CNC

I have not seen any reviews on the Senyo machines so I thought I would jump in with another review of a Chinese CNC. I recently purchased a 1325 CNC from a company called Senyo. Here is there website https://www.senyocnc.com/index.asp. They say they are a "CNC automation equipment manufacturer With an assemblage of research & development Design, and production for 15 years".

I wanted to purchase a machine that was both the manufacturer as well as sales department and with them boasting a 2 year warranty on the complete machine, I thought what could go wrong?

EVERYTHING.

1. When configuring my new machine I was shown pictures with a control box that was square and had a flat top so I thought would be great to set the computer on top of it. I was able to choose my color as well. I also inquired about the connections for the water pump and the vacuum pump for the table and I was told that they all connected to the main control unit. I was duped!
    When I received the machine it was a different color than I ordered, it had a different control cabinet, one with a slanted top and none of the external components connected to the control cabinet.
    I received a set of knives and a dust boot for my troubles. However, the dust boot brush sits 2' above the work table and is not able to be adjusted downwards. I sent a picture and they said "that is the correct assembly".

2. When I received my CNC it had a bent cross member on the frame, the connector top of the spindle for water, electrical and oiler lines was broken and there was rust everywhere. The gantry would not move due to rust freezing up the bearings. Senyo's answer "buy some new bearings and fittings and fix it yourself" no offer to send me new bearings or connector. They did take out an insurance policy for any shipping issues and said I would have to wait for the insurance money to fix my machine. Don't get me started with the insurance reimbursement that is another headache I wish to avoid. Long story short I received only $485 for all of the damage after months of dealing with them.

3. Now it has been several months since I received my machine. I had worked out all of the bugs and then....The spindle started to heat up after a very short time of being on. I shut it down within 1 hour after starting my carving because the spindle was too hot to hold. I contacted Senyo again and they wanted to exchange email after email and video after video, which I did. One of the videos showed after only 40 mins with no load and only 10000 rpms my spindle was up to 110 degrees F and climbing. I had a clock in the video for reference.They told me that 120 degrees was the normal operating temp and then proceeded to accuse me of lying and told me to run the video without any stops.
    I just purchased a new water pump and waiting its arrival to see if that resolves the problem.

In conclusion, even though Senyo has a 2 year warranty on their machines, It is not worth the paper it is printed on.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New purchase of Senyo 1325 CNC

Well good to know about another manufacturer. Hopefully someone else reads it and goes in with eyes open (or picks a brand with a bit more market feedback).

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

In case anyone is wondering, I'm the twin of the other gfacer on cnczone...

Downloads
    Uploads

I`ve read alot of reviews on this forum regarding chinese machines. It seems to be that if you get a good one then you are the lucky one. A number of years ago people were suggesting Chinese machines were to be avoided at all costs as the build and parts quality were lacking in a big way. I guess there re always cowboy companies ( No offencet to Texans intended ) that will hoodwink there customers but they soon realise that people get wise to them and they then have no sales. Alot of Ozzy`s have got chinese machines and those that have posted on here have sung their praises. Seems like it`s the luck of the draw if you get a good company or not. Sounds like you didn`t sadly.

Personally I`d always go with American made or European as translation issues when dealing with the after sales service would also be a potential nightmare and there is just too much to go wrong when buying from China whether it`s the quality of the machine of the shipping .

Downloads
    Uploads

I've been debating that. I have a chinese machine. The purchase had hiccups but the machine was generally solid (see my other thread for details).

I think if you are adding a new capability where utilization might be lower then the Chinese machines allow a good entry. But don't try and buy a cheap machine, get the best Chinese rather than a mediocre spec'd US one. If you use one all day everyday, just get a great name brand to start, you'll be able to easily amortize it if it's busy.

In case anyone is wondering, I'm the twin of the other gfacer on cnczone...

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by gfacer2 View Post
    I've been debating that. I have a chinese machine. The purchase had hiccups but the machine was generally solid (see my other thread for details).

I think if you are adding a new capability where utilization might be lower then the Chinese machines allow a good entry. But don't try and buy a cheap machine, get the best Chinese rather than a mediocre spec'd US one. If you use one all day everyday, just get a great name brand to start, you'll be able to easily amortize it if it's busy.

India 1325 cnc since 2013 year