Rich Auto controller not loading - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rich Auto controller not loading

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Rich Auto controller not loading

You beauty - progress! :-)

I had the Chinese language issue after an upgrade but no parameters were affected.

I went through their manual again and from what they say, the machine parameters are apparently isolated in a separate memory area of the controller making them "somewhat safe" from accidental changing/damage but all computer related folks say that :-)

Having said that, it may be that the parameters are in fact screwed up/corrupt or the memory area (which may be an internal file system is corrupted in some way) which might be responsible or attributable for the behavior you've had. Just guessing here.

None the less, if this is true then the REFORMAT (or "SystemSetup -> Data initial" ???) options _might_ be necessary but ignore that for the moment.

If you have a copy of the original config file parameters (which you should have as part of a typical backup procedure :-)) you can save/get the latest copy and compare them or RESTORE DATA of the original file back into the DSP (Also access from "MACHINE SETUP" menu.

I've attached a copy of my config file for you to have a look. About the only difference between the A11 and the A15 is the dual head. Get a copy of your machine parameters using the "System Setup" -> "Backup" menu and put the file "data.bak" onto a USB stick in the DSP handle.

Get a copy of a file comparison utility (say WinDiff) and compare the two files. From your description it sounds like the acceleration/ramping values may be screwed.

Have a look for key entries such as "STEP", "ACCEL", "MAX", "SIZE" for some references.

The most typical keywords are fairly self explanatory. Spindle speeds, table sizes, step_speed, MAX_WORK_DEPTH to get started.

The backup files real name should be "data.bak" - and is viewable in a standard editor. I've named it as is to get it to load to the forum.

You can edit your config file, changing the values and then RESTORE the data from the USB stick into the DSP. Restart the DSP for changes to take effect.

Maybe you could contact JCUT at 1825 Double Head CNC Router Cutter Manufacturers and Factory - Price - Jcut CNC and ask them for a copy of the config file?

Last line was an after-thought :-)

Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks again! and again!

I am up and running. And a little wiser, if quite a bit behind!

HE1957 Your help made a HUGE difference. I can't say that enough.

Downloads
    Uploads

Cool. When you get some time post what got you going (if that's ok).

Yay!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by he1957 View Post
    Cool. When you get some time post what got you going (if that's ok).

Yay!!!
    will do later today.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123