New Machine Build 3018 cnc controller board, fuse blown

Thread: 3018 cnc controller board, fuse blown

Downloads
    Uploads

Question 3018 cnc controller board, fuse blown

On the first power up of my newly received 3018 CNC, one of the fuses was blown (exploded). After the very traumatic experience however, I figured the pcb had been touching the aluminum frame and after removing it from the frame, the board powered up and surprisingly, everything seemed functional. I was able to load grbl v 1.1 on the ATmega chip and using candle I was able to turn spindle on/off and have movement on all three axes.

The board that came with the kit is the cronos maker. The best link I found to it is the following: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/GRBL...863317663.html

Even though things seem to be working, I am still paranoid to do anything more serious due to the blown fuse. A simple continuity test suggests F3 is not having current through. Is there a way to figure out what this fuse is for? I am not able to find any schematics for this board.