mach3 working abnormal

Thread: mach3 working abnormal

Downloads
    Uploads

Default mach3 working abnormal

Hi to all..

Would like to know please if anyone experienced what I am. When I run Mach3 and toolpath or even just a spindle run Mach 3 goes bananas. I am connected to my cnc 900x1500 via MKx-IV mach3 motion card with usb cable. I can see applications starting up on their own, such as the calculator, or mail box, and can see that the +, - and arrow keys are activating themselves like as being pressed from the keyboard. This happens when my cnc is on. In offline wont happen.
    What is the mysterious thing???!! To tell all the the story I disconnected x,y and z cables, connect them again, changed the usb cable and worked perfectly, after 1 day it's doing it again, back to square 1. I reinstalled mach 3 several times, virus free, even changed the computer.

Any help please or and idea what could causing this?

Thanks!!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: mach3 working abnormal

Quote Originally Posted by MarioDjynn View Post
    Hi to all..

Would like to know please if anyone experienced what I am. When I run Mach3 and toolpath or even just a spindle run Mach 3 goes bananas. I am connected to my cnc 900x1500 via MKx-IV mach3 motion card with usb cable. I can see applications starting up on their own, such as the calculator, or mail box, and can see that the +, - and arrow keys are activating themselves like as being pressed from the keyboard. This happens when my cnc is on. In offline wont happen.
    What is the mysterious thing???!! To tell all the the story I disconnected x,y and z cables, connect them again, changed the usb cable and worked perfectly, after 1 day it's doing it again, back to square 1. I reinstalled mach 3 several times, virus free, even changed the computer.

Thanks!!
    What are you using for a spindle sounds like you have a wiring problem

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: mach3 working abnormal

Quote Originally Posted by MarioDjynn View Post
    Hi to all..

Thanks!!
    It is most likely going to be something with you motion card, Mach3 is a printer port soft Ware. Your motion card is simulating a printer port. So I would investigate from that motion card, it sounds like you are picking up interference from something.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk