Manual lubrication question

Thread: Manual lubrication question

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Manual lubrication question

I have a Acctek 4x8. It has the typical 2 oil containers one on each side of the gantry. On one side, when you push the lever down, it has vacuum to it and slowly raises back. the other side, has just the opposite, more pressure when you push down and then lifts back automatically. I am not getting any lubrication on the right side of the Y axis or on the X axis. 2 pumps of the right side pump and oil starts dripping out of my Z onto the table. I am trying to trace the tubes to see which pump oils what. All that I know for sure is that the right pump oils the Z. The pump on the right has the line going to the inside of the gantry so I can't really trace it to see which one goes to the axis that are dry.

When I remove the tube from each container, they both will push oil out of the opening. I found the control valve for the Z axis and tried shutting off those to see if that would allow oil to make it to the other axis but had no luck. What is the proper way to adjust the screws for proper oiling? I don't want it dripping all over my work area. Anyone have the same brand of CNC and know how they plumbed them? Is there a bleeding process that I need to perform possibly?

Any information would be appreciated. Tried looking it up online but am just find videos of how to push the lever down twice which doesn't help.