Need Help! WWAGNER

Thread: WWAGNER

Downloads
    Uploads

Default WWAGNER

Hi, Hope somebody could help me to fix a problem with my CNC with Syntec 6MA Controller.
    The Problem is when turn on the Machine, and after load the Operating System, the controller return to me several errors in all axis, X, Y and Z. The errors:
    Z Axis Negative Hardware Limit Exceed
    Z Axis Positive Hardware Limit Exceed
    Y Axis Negative Hardware Limit Exceed
    Y Axis Positive Hardware Limit Exceed
    X Axis Negative Hardware Limit Exceed
    X Axis Positive Hardware Limit Exceed
    and Z not yet back home
    X not yet back home
    Y not yet back home
    I Think is the Input/Ouput Syntec Cards, because, some time ego I received this error only in Z axis, and change a pait of Relec and start to work. Now I changed all Relec but still the problem
    Where I can buy Syntec Input/Output cards???
    My Syntec cards model are:
    TB16IN-PHO-1.3 and
    TB16OUT-6.1

Thanks in advance, any help
    My email is wwagner44@gmail.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: WWAGNER

Hi Wwagner,

So it does seem like all the normally closed switches are getting triggered, which means the communication from the input board to the controller is most likely damaged. If you can double check the cable and wiring first, we can then check to see if replacing the input board will fix the problem. I will send you an email so we can get you the parts that will fix the problem.

Sorry for the delay, there was a personal shift in who was monitoring this account for support.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: WWAGNER

Quote Originally Posted by SyntecEngineer View Post
    Hi Wwagner,

So it does seem like all the normally closed switches are getting triggered, which means the communication from the input board to the controller is most likely damaged. If you can double check the cable and wiring first, we can then check to see if replacing the input board will fix the problem. I will send you an email so we can get you the parts that will fix the problem.

Sorry for the delay, there was a personal shift in who was monitoring this account for support.
    Thanks for your support...

We check all cables, but only with a simple continuity test, but we could cheack againg. But now Is most important to us to fix this problem ASAP. So please, send to us the Prices for Input/Ouput Card, and now for the cables too. We have our machine stop too much time.

If the problem is the cables, or the Board, we want to buy everything, and change it...

Thanks a lot for your support,