Need Help! SXCNC 6040 mach 3 setup (JP-3163B v.3.9)

Thread: SXCNC 6040 mach 3 setup (JP-3163B v.3.9)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default SXCNC 6040 mach 3 setup (JP-3163B v.3.9)

Hi guys i need help !

i got my 6040 cnc today, and it came without any manual for mach 3 setup included. I got one CD with the manual for USBcnc and a pirated copy of usbcnc aswell. Since i have a registered mach 3 version and i really like the programm i would like to continue using mach 3.
    I just got a parallel port to usb cable without the parallel port to parallel port from controller to computer.
    That was strange. And it also didnt come with a pirated mach 3 copy like they usually do.
    Previously i had a 3020 and a3040 cnc that ran great on my computer.
    Since i dont have any documentations for pins and ports setup, i really just left the previous options that actualy seem to be the same.
    Like for example:
    X Axis - Step /Dir - 2/3
    Y Axis - Step/Dir - 4/5 .....
    It will not move! Doesnt matter what i do it doesnt move. I even tried the e stop to set it to pin 10 but it doesnt do anything. Does anyone have the manual for this board??? Or atleast any advice how to fix it???

BoB is the JP-3163B v.3.9.

Please HELP!!