Need Help! Control for Suda SD3025(M)

Thread: Control for Suda SD3025(M)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Control for Suda SD3025(M)

I am new to CNC so please bear with me.

I have recently bought a used Soda SD3025(M variant with the 1500W Spindle) and can't get it to work. I believe it is a 2006/2007 model.

It was not supplied with a communication cable and hence I have no idea how it should work. It was however supplied with manuals, but they are not helpful. I have a CD with 'ARTSPOOL' which is what I am using to try to communicate.

The machine powers on, and I can manually move the X, Y and Z axis with the on-board controller/display panel and it all works fine. I just cannot send any programs to the machine.

It has a USB (Type A) port on the side, near to the display panel and a female serial port on the back. I have tried multiple ways to try and send files to it, but nothing happens. These include:
    USB pen drive
    USB to USB cable
    USB to Serial cable
    Parallel to Serial cable

I have also tried multiple computers with operating systems going back to Windows 2000. I have also tried multiple file types including G-code, HPGL, NC and DXF.

I have seen other threads on this forum about similar machines, but they don't really explain a solution.

Does anyone have one of these? Has anyone used one? Is there a procedure I should be following?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Control for Suda SD3025(M)-img_2790-jpg

Control for Suda SD3025(M)-img_2791-jpg

Control for Suda SD3025(M)-img_2788-jpg