Has anybody deciphered the HY series of CNC Mill Operating Instructions?

Thread: Has anybody deciphered the HY series of CNC Mill Operating Instructions?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Has anybody deciphered the HY series of CNC Mill Operating Instructions?

Hi Guys,
    A newbie CNC friend has bought one of these machines ( HY-6040 )and is having trouble understanding the instructions.
    I've has a look and I can't even understand them.
    He lives over 3000km from me, so I can't sit down and nut it all out and he doesn't have the experience to do it either.
    An email to the supplier drew a blank ( what a surprise...lol ) Google didn't help. U tube shows the machine working but no explanations,so I wondering if anyone has been down this road and re-written all the Chinglish instructions?
    Any help much appreciated.

Steve

Has anybody deciphered the HY series of CNC Mill Operating Instructions?-hy-cnc-mill-jpg

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by Sterob; 05-10-2018 at 09:10 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Has anybody deciphered the HY series of CNC Mill Operating Instructions?

Wow...I guess not.
    People appear to be not buying this machine OR they can understand the 'inststructerions' ok.....dang.
    We will carry on.....

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Has anybody deciphered the HY series of CNC Mill Operating Instructions?

DAMN!!!! that`s a bad ass of a machine you got there, 5 FU--CK-ing axis whhheetttweeeoooowww, 6040 bed pillar or column type with built-in coolant recirculator plastic bin, that unit is so easy to install, for me I dont need any manual installing it honestly what seems to be the problem? maybe I can help? I guess?

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Khouj.
    Its a friends machine and he is new to this. Biggest problem is understanding what all the abbreviations mean.
    He seems to be getting a handle on it. I guess he is learning as he goes.
    Thanks for the offer.

Downloads
    Uploads

Yep he probably figured it out by now what I really like about his model is the bigger table, im not really attracted to the A and B axis, but the main XYZ are the sweet spot, it can make bigger parts such as motorcycle accessories and stuff, bigger wattage spindle (2200W) he can chunk bigger passes on metals which means lesser technicalities in CAM programming, all the ball screws are hidden so very little or less maintenance, lesser chance for it to get stuck in the middle of work, the most crucial part on it is the coolant recirculator system bulit-in on the unit, so if he loves making metal works it really helps cooling and cleaning the tool bit and metal chips and lesser chips scattering around the wok place hehe.