AL 90 ALARM CNC LATHE SYNTEC TA

Thread: AL 90 ALARM CNC LATHE SYNTEC TA

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: AL 90 ALARM CNC LATHE SYNTEC TA

HI everybody can anyone help me with the error of my machine...thank you very much

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello.

This was interesting. The Mitsubishi manual for the MR-J3 A type does not list alarm 90 at all, but according to other Mitsubishi manuals that is the alarm they generally use for home position return incomplete.

So it seems that the machine manufacturer is using the Mitsubishi homing procedure instead of homing with the Syntec controller. I know most new Mitsubishi drivers can be switched to absolute encoders simply by installing the battery, perhaps you should consider this if there is that option.

As for the homing alarm, is there some kind of input board on this drive that makes it possible to home without it being absolute? Im guessing that maybe a homing sensor on the machine may have gotten damaged, or the wire that connects the sensor to the drive.

The controller itself is not showing an alarm besides the one provided by the driver correct?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

thank you for your response,

I already replaced the battery and yet nothing happens. yes you are right there is no alarm on the syntec controller. The amplifier is for the ATC SERVO MOTOR.

I read already the manual but there is no clear instructions on how to reset or fix the alarm.

Any other possible means to fix my machine?

Again appreciate your help.
    thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Ok, sounds like we've found the problem.
    Looks like your battery was the culprit. You see, if your battery went bad, or if it was good but you replaced it while the machine was off, then the drive had an instance where there was no power going to it. This will cancel out your home position, since now, the machine is not 100% sure were it is, since it took a nap and then woke up.

Ok, so now, your situation has changed, you're making progress.
    Now you just have to set that home return position and you should be fine.

This looks to be the right manual..:
    http://www.provendor.fi/servo/manual...ion_manual.pdf

look at page 14-17 and 14-18 approximately...