Newbie RichAuto A11 - DSP fails to initiate / Should I go Mach3???

Thread: RichAuto A11 - DSP fails to initiate / Should I go Mach3???

Downloads
    Uploads

Default RichAuto A11 - DSP fails to initiate / Should I go Mach3???

RichAuto A11(S) - DSP fails to initiate

Hi. This is my first post on this site, so please excuse me if I'm not posting in the right place.

I have a Chinese machine (OMNI-CNC Jinan 1325) with RichAuto A11 DSP controller and a MACH3 controller (I've never run it from the Mach3 controller... wonder if that is part of the problem?!)

Everything has been running fine... until I switched off the power (mains) for about 3 weeks and when I came back, the machine powered up ok and the DSP lights up, but no menus... nothing.

I've tried unplugging DSP from controller, holding down the OK button for extended time (as suggested in another post on here). I can't seem to get it going ~at a loss for what to do.

Can anyone help out??

Thanks in advance!

25 April. 2018

I've contacted the Chinese manufacturer and they say the only solution is to return the DSP & board for repair (to China... 4-6 weeks)

Also, there is a Mach3 board on the machine but I've not run it. Is it a better solution to be running Mach3??? I'll need to get a dedicated computer.

PLEASE HELP ---- MACHINE IS DEAD IN THE WATER UNTIL THIS IS SORTED ----