Hello Folks, my name is Chinedu and I am from Nigeria.
I have a chinese CNC ATC three spindle machine with weihong 105 G2 controller and FULING inverter. I have used this machine for about three years now. I recently had power issues which made the spindle not to rotate after loading files. The troubleshooting I carried out I believe got some settings changed and now I can't get it functioning as before. The issues are;
1. Spindle speed is very low. I have tried to increase it with the combination keys "shift +7" but this don't seem to be working as though the keys were not assigned or something.
2. The X and Y axis movement is also slow. No idea how to increase them. Z axis move faster.

3. The distance displayed on the controller during manual movement of he Z axis is less than -300mm input in machine stroke menu, I think about -120mm (from top to bottom.
4. After completing the machining of a simple square sample file, I pressed green button again to repeat the production but spindle did not start from original set zero position. It took the stop position as start

5. the spindle makes a humming sound at start and stop obviously in an attempt to lift before and after machining as if a wrong setting is preventing it to lift
6. The Z axis enters soft limit at different times and positions. This is not regular

Basically these are the problems. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Chinedu