6090 by cncrouter.cn problem

Thread: 6090 by cncrouter.cn problem

Registered
    Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic Of
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 6090 by cncrouter.cn problem

Hello everyone.
    I got this small cnc machine from cncrouter.cn back in 2016.
    It worked fine for about 1 year and then if started missing the origin point.
    When making repeated work in series i was not moving it to home, but to origin and it was working good.
    Then all the sudden every next repeat it would start slowly moving the Y origin point toward out.
    After few experiments it turns out that moving everything to HOME before each next job, solved the problem.

But now it started doing it again (in the opposite direction). Basically if i have to rebate 14mm and do it in 4 passes, every next pass will shift about 1mm in the Y axis.

Now the Chinese are indeed very helpful but their English is very poor.
    The suggest to wipe out the machine software and make a new install. They say put the "upgrade file" from the CD you got with the machine on a USB, insert USD to the DSP A11 controler and "upgrade".
    Now, there are several folders at the CD they sent, but whichever of them i put in the DSP USB slot and go to Auto Upgrade and chose USB file, it says folder is empty.
    Here is what i have on the CD.

And here is how this pocket is cut so you can have a better idea what is happening.
    It should have been at 90 degree, but instead it is stepped because the machine moves a bit on the y axix with every next pass.

Any help is greatly appreciated.