Omin 1325 vs the ACCtek 1325

Thread: Omin 1325 vs the ACCtek 1325

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Omin 1325 vs the ACCtek 1325

I am looking at importing a Chinese router into Australia, At this point I have it narrowed down to 2 choices, a ACCtek 1325 or a Omni1325. Both companies are offering similar specs at similar prices.

Omni seems like they are more on the ball with their communications and literature, but they only offer the machine with the Weihong NK105 controller. There seems to be very little literature and feed back online about the Weihong controller therefore I am concerned that it may be problematic.

ACCtek have had moderate communications and been somewhat unclear with specification. The machines do appear to be similar spec, although ACCtek would have to provide more information before a purchase could be made. The ACCtek uses a mach 3 controller which i am very familiar with and it has a huge online following.

At this point any feedback on the 2 companies or the Weihong nk105 would be greatly appreciated.

Once I make a choice I will keep the forum updated with my progress

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Omin 1325 vs the ACCtek 1325

This is similar to the black box / orange box debate, with OMIO machines. In my opinion, there is no question. Go with Mach 3. If you have problems with the NX105 controller, you'll end up having to wait for a possibly-never-to-arrive email from China, or you have to just figure it out yourself. Most Mach 3 issues can be solved in a few minutes, with a Google search.

I have no way of knowing if the Weihong is as bad, but from the reading I've done on here, the OMIO orange box was an absolute mess of bugs and G-code incompatibilities.

Downloads
    Uploads

Weihong NK105 controller :
    Nk105 remote control system is totally independent from PC platform (It does not need PC when the DSP works), directly read files from U Disk,easily process G code or PLT file with any size.
    It supports high micro step which makes precise and fast process possible. Support to process part of the file.Reliable data protection and recover function.
    Mach3
    Mach3 controller all need the PC to control the CNC machine. Mach3 controller is popular in USA, Canada, Euro, and Australia.etc.
    Tool path , you check tool path when Mach3 is working ,, When you use nk105, you check tool path on computer ,
    How To Use Weihong NK105 Handhold Control Cnc Router To Do Engraving Cutting Work

Omni Mach3 3 axis card with USB

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Omin 1325 vs the ACCtek 1325-nk105-g2-1-jpg   Omin 1325 vs the ACCtek 1325-mach3-control-system-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

India Omni 1325 cnc since 2013 year

Downloads
    Uploads

India customer's feedback about Allen and Omni

Hi i had pay a visit to acctek last year. machines are not bad, i love mach3 too.
    there are lots of supplier in their town.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobikes View Post
    I am looking at importing a Chinese router into Australia, At this point I have it narrowed down to 2 choices, a ACCtek 1325 or a Omni1325. Both companies are offering similar specs at similar prices.

Omni seems like they are more on the ball with their communications and literature, but they only offer the machine with the Weihong NK105 controller. There seems to be very little literature and feed back online about the Weihong controller therefore I am concerned that it may be problematic.

ACCtek have had moderate communications and been somewhat unclear with specification. The machines do appear to be similar spec, although ACCtek would have to provide more information before a purchase could be made. The ACCtek uses a mach 3 controller which i am very familiar with and it has a huge online following.

At this point any feedback on the 2 companies or the Weihong nk105 would be greatly appreciated.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Iam from Auckland. I made a visit to Jinan couple of years ago. I bought CNC 1325, Allen helped me a lot. Iam very happy with CNCOmin 1325 vs the ACCtek 1325-1-jpeg

Downloads
    Uploads

I own a 1325 ATC from omnitech and I'm very happy with it. i can't speak to the other brand. As you mentioned, communication has always been very good and the help has always been pronto. The CNC has been very reliable. I recommend them highly.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Jhon, Thanks very much for your reviews.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have a Weihong NK105 on my 6090 machine and I think it is a great control system.

It is very self-contained (no PC connected) and therefore predictable and reliable.

My unit came with a ‘manufacturers manual’ in English, which you can also find on the web. It is quite comprehensive.

The controls on the pendant are basic but sufficient: jogging, homing, zeroing, spindle control, choosing files to run, adjusting settings etc all directly from the keypad and LCD. Incidentally the pendant is very tough, I have dropped it many times on the concrete floor and it has remained intact!

There are a lot of options in the settings, I am still scratching the surface to some extent! But I am pretty confident that anything I need to configure is there somewhere.

My machine came assembled and *more or less* working but it has taken a fair amount of tweaking and debugging to get it just right; both in settings and wiring. This is not a reflection on the Weihong unit but on the quality control of the manufacturer of the router.