Taiwan - SYNTEC - 6MB or 6MA - Controller Discussions - Page 11

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Taiwan - SYNTEC - 6MB or 6MA - Controller Discussions

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Taiwan - SYNTEC - 6MB or 6MA - Controller Discussions

Hi Guys,

Im having an issue with my Tool Compensation (G43), the controller (syntec 6mb) doesn't read the values anymore.
    It doesn't matter what value I enter in tool offsets it goes to my setup tool height and doesn't compensate for different tools.
    This happened yesterday and the machine is about 2 years old, I haven't changed anything in my post or cam program.

Any help will be appreciated.

Downloads
    Uploads

Eppie, did you manage to sort it out?

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,

i just got my CNC machine with a SYNTEC 6MB CONTROLLER, wood router with rotating tool changer (12) and i've got a post processor from the Chines company for ArtCAM 2017.

Are there any changes that someone has a post processor for fusion 360 ? I can't say i'm an expert in configuring the machine, but if someone might have the time to walk me trought.... If there are any info i can provide for my setup that can ease the proces.

I've made a small program in artCAM and run it trought, all works well, but the artCAM is old and i would like to use Fusion 360.

Please Help

Downloads
    Uploads

Iso50pic,

If you still need one, I have a post for Fusion 360 for the Syntec 6mb controller. Pm me your info and I will send it to you.

Jason

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi.
    I have a Rocktech 1325 with a Syntec 6MD controller. I want to be able to move the spindle a little further over the front edge of the table so I can do box joints on the edge of vertical 3/4" material held in a jig.
    It trips the alarm " ...software limit exceeded" even though there is 2" before the rubber stops. I only need 1/2" more. Is it possible to change the software limit, and where would I do this in the Syntec software?
    Thanks for any help!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by shuvelhead View Post
    Hi.
    I have a Rocktech 1325 with a Syntec 6MD controller. I want to be able to move the spindle a little further over the front edge of the table so I can do box joints on the edge of vertical 3/4" material held in a jig.
    It trips the alarm " ...software limit exceeded" even though there is 2" before the rubber stops. I only need 1/2" more. Is it possible to change the software limit, and where would I do this in the Syntec software?
    Thanks for any help!
    It is likely your proximity sensor - there are a few different kinds of them but they are what tells Syntec your machine has gone too far. Here is an article on what they do. https://multicam.ca/proximity-sensors-what-they-do/ If you locate yours move it out a half inch. Be very careful moving the machine while you test it. With out the sensor installed correctly you could damage your machine or yourself.

[QUOTE=jason28201;2327716]Iso50pic,

If you still need one, I have a post for Fusion 360 for the Syntec 6mb controller. Pm me your info and I will send it to you.

Hello Iso50pic !
    I have the same problem ! I Really need a post for afusión 360 for the SYNTEC 6mb . Could you help me ? My email is carlos@haus-gallery.com
    Thank you?

Downloads
    Uploads

Hey Jason i"ve sent you a PM with my e-mail. Thank you for your time.

Downloads
    Uploads

I did not get the PM. Please resend it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hey Jason thanks for your advice and I took the ramp right off that triggered the -ve Y roller style limit switch. That didn't make any difference which was weird, so finally found a parameter (2404 in my case) that controlled the limit of -ve Y axis movement. Changed that by adding .5" in mm to the -ve direction and Bobs your uncle, it worked. Surprised the heck out of me! So alls good, thanks for input!

Downloads
    Uploads

Another newbi question, does anyone know how to move the spindle to an xyz position just using the keyboard controls of the 6MD controller? Something like a Goto function but I'm guessing.
    Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jason28201 View Post
    I did not get the PM. Please resend it.
    I've resent it again to your imbox.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi loober, could you hel me with my EZ4 control??? i cant uderstand how to star with it????

Help here will be apreciate

regards

fernando

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Frisio

i see that you understand this controls very well, perhaps could help me here...

I buy a 4 axis cnc 2 years ago and at this moment i cant work with it, really frustrating!!!!! that machine has a syntec ez4 control, i see toons of videos, i consult many other manuals but i cant work the machine, i only can move it but nothing more, when i try do send
    a program to the machine, cant uderstand how to fix the origin of the work, i move the machine to origin but cant understand how to set this 0,0,0 position to start the work on this exactly position, do you understand???

Perhaps you can hel me here, dont know if you have any other video when explains this points to start working with this control, etc.

Thanks for all!!!!

fernando

info@armadillotaller.com

Downloads
    Uploads

I have a Syntec 6MB controller and I want to change a parameter outside the allowable range. The parameter is 3411, and this is parameter is the distance between the cutting bed surface and the tool probe position. The input range is limited to + or - 65535, or 65.5mm. I want to install a new taller tool probe, with a greater offset that is currently permitted. Could anyone guide me on editing the input range for this parameter?

Downloads
    Uploads

First...
    I'm 100% Sure I can help.. but I can try.

You must understand that there is a lot of programming under the surface... and that is why it's hard to get a competent anyone from a manufacturer to help.
    and SYNTEC won't help.. because they say that is what the manufacturer is supposed to be doing.

Like Microsoft is not going to help you work your computer.

That said,
    First, I would need to see some screen shots of your Parameter page.. with the 3411 highlighted...

Assuming you have a 6MB or 6MA controller... I would also need to have the full BACKUP of the syntec controller.. with all the configuration files...

I would have to use a special software to open it.. and try to modify the negative to positive "range" that would then be an acceptable entry when you set 3411 from that screen.

Tell me what you think you want that range to be... remember that 10000 in BLU is actuall 10.000mm

Good luck !

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Frank. If I run through the backup routine: F5 Maintain -> Next-> F1 Backup System, will you need additional files? Could you PM me with an email address, I can then setup a wetransfer with the backup.

Tomorrow I'll send you screen shot of the parameter 3411. I think changing the allowable input range: -200000 to 200000 would cover all future eventualities.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Yurtman,
    You should be able to PM me...
    I think the Backup you are referring should do it...
    It should be a zipped file/files.. that I will have to unpack and look around in.

Downloads
    Uploads

I have attached a picture of the parameter 3411, and the current input range. Sorry it's a bit blurry, but the input range is -65535 to 65535, and the extension parameter is R91

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Taiwan - SYNTEC - 6MB or 6MA -  Controller Discussions-img_20191217_093614-2016x1134-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

@Frankmali17

Did you ever add a relay to only run your air feed when the spindle is running? If so can you provide some detail about how you went about doing so?

Thanks

Tom

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast