Taiwan - SYNTEC - 6MB or 6MA - Controller Discussions - Page 14

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Thread: Taiwan - SYNTEC - 6MB or 6MA - Controller Discussions

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Taiwan - SYNTEC - 6MB or 6MA - Controller Discussions

Hey Mike, I checked my coupling, and motor, and ballscrew, and there is not backlash...
    But it seems to be stable for now.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by serum View Post
    Interesting. I'm sure my X and Y axis don't use this yaskawa encoder index (also using the sigma 7's, 850W motor, 1000w driver) ; it arrived with no motors attached to the y axis, in order to fit the shipping container; after receiving the machine, i moved the gantry by hand a couple of times, twisted the motors by hand before mounting them again and no error showed up. I took the X axis apart to align the cars on the lineair rails. Z axis behaviour unknown to me.

Just be sure to remember to re-align the ATC, to save some of your ISO30 holders.

Btw, I made a cheat-sheet for measuring the Z and Y position on the tool forks (inline ATC only) so you only need to measure 1Z position and 1Y position. Just use a dial indicator to measure the tools position in Z height and Y depth. Works like charm on mine. Only need to measure X position for each fork and all the other Y/Z values are calculated from 1 measurement, on fork 1.
    Hi Serum,

I'm visiting the Netherlands from the U.S. would it be possible to come visit your shop? I'm considering purchasing a 1325atc and would love to see one in action. PM me if you have any time in the next week. *Your mailbox is full so I was unable to pm you.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

PM has been send!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dear All,

I'm new here and I also have a Chinese CNC machine with a Syntec controller. Serum has helped me out (thanks for that!) with the Syntec controller but I still encounter some problems. The manufacturer of the machine is looking into it but I thought it would not mind to ask here for some advice as well. I have listed some of the problems, perhaps anyone can share his thoughts.

• My machine has a 10 positions linear tool changer but it only recognizes 6 out of 10 tools. According to the manufacturer all 10 should work but sadly it doesn't. Is there a parameter which is controlling the amount of tools which are used by the controller?
    • Tool calibration workpiece offset (z-delta) of the working tools (T1,2,3,4,5 and 6) isn’t working either; we need to use the ‘offset’ and use the machine coordinates to have the Z properly setup for G54. If performed otherwise, it throws an error when executing a program, mentioning the Z-height has reached it’s maximum limits while this is not the case. If T2 is calibrated and T4 is calibrated, they are not matching their individual offset (in other words, the calibration has NO effect, which makes the offset tool worthless)

I'm sure other questions will arise but these are currently the most urgent ones. All help is appreciated!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

The issue with the 6 tools instead of 10 is solved. At my controller the amount of tools are set in parameter 3409. The other issue still remains.

In T2 I have a end mill which sticks out around 60mm from the holder. In T10 I have a end mill which stick out of the holder around 34mm. So the difference in length is about 26mm.

• First I erase all z values in the tool table
    • Then I set the x and Y coordinate of G54 to 0,0 above an edge of my workpiece (in this case machine coordinates x750, y750)
    • Then I zero all relative coordinates
    • Then I go to the length measuring menu and by tool number I set it to 2.
    • Then I press cycle start. The tool now is being measured
    • After measuring is completed I go to X0,Y0 via MDI
    • I lower the tool tip to the top of the material and press delta-z (in this case machine coordinate z-75)
    • I go back to the tool length menu and now set tool 10 and press cycle start
    • The machine is storing tool T2 and is picking up T10 and measures it
    • Then I go to x0,y0,z0 via MDI
    • The machine goes to machine coordinates x750, y750, z-75

It should go to x750, y750 z-101. -75 minus the 26mm shorter tool is -101. Now my tool is 26mm above my actual z0 point.

When I look into the tool table the z of T2 is 161.069 and of T10 is 187.751. So if you subtract these values you roughly have the 26mm difference in tool length which seems correct. But apparently the controller is not using the Delta-z values and I don’t understand why. Anyone experience with this issue?

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314