Taiwan - SYNTEC - 6MB or 6MA - Controller Discussions - Page 13

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast

Thread: Taiwan - SYNTEC - 6MB or 6MA - Controller Discussions

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Taiwan - SYNTEC - 6MB or 6MA - Controller Discussions

Hi everyone, I need help with my CNC.
    Suddenly he started to give me an alarm (Xaxis Firts 17 positive software limit movement exceeds)
    every time I want to change the tool or in MDI, moving the machine with G codes throws that alarm at me, someone can help me, I would really appreciate it!

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi everyone, I need help with my CNC.
    Suddenly he started to give me an alarm (Xaxis Firts 17 positive software limit movement exceeds)
    every time I want to change the tool or in MDI, moving the machine with G codes throws that alarm at me, someone can help me, I would really appreciate it!

Downloads
    Uploads

On my CNC router with a 6MB controller, I have a new problem with Z homing. After homing, Z zero is alternating between 2 positions, approx 5mm apart. So, when homing the Z travels to the home switch and is then backing off a distance, and the distance is either 20.000 mm or is approx 15 mm from the home switch. There doesn't seem to be any reason why it does one or the other. The result in Z zero shifting positions is that the tools in the linear rack are approx 5mm off the correct height.

The home switches are Omron TL-Q5MC1-Z. I have changed the switch and I am getting the same behaviour.

I think what is very odd, is that the distance that Z travels after homing is varying. My tests monitoring the PLC screen, when I jog the Z axis over the homing switch is that it is changing state consistently at the same position.

Within the Syntec parameters, Z home offset is set to 20.000. It appears that for reason I can't understand this is sometimes approx 15.000. I'm curious about what determines how far off the home switch the Z travels.

Any light you can shine on this situation would be very helpful.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Everyone

I am also a "newbie" here. We bought a Blue Elephant ATC last year. So far so good...we also have a Multicam that is ten years old and gave us fantastic service.

One has to keep well track when programming as the two machines are very "different".

My biggest hassle and i have read a lot on this thread, but could not find a related post: I would really like to have a second material height pad sensor for quickly measuring the Z material height. (have it on the Multicam but not on the Blue Elephant with Syntec 6MB control). It has the fixed tool height sensor obviously, but I need another non-fixed “portable” unit.

Supplier seems to be adamant its not possible - (i actually specified it in my RFQ but they misunderstood me).

If someone can assist me, it will be highly appreciated.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Gebrateq View Post
    Hi Everyone

I am also a "newbie" here. We bought a Blue Elephant ATC last year. So far so good...we also have a Multicam that is ten years old and gave us fantastic service.

One has to keep well track when programming as the two machines are very "different".

My biggest hassle and i have read a lot on this thread, but could not find a related post: I would really like to have a second material height pad sensor for quickly measuring the Z material height. (have it on the Multicam but not on the Blue Elephant with Syntec 6MB control). It has the fixed tool height sensor obviously, but I need another non-fixed “portable” unit.

Supplier seems to be adamant its not possible - (i actually specified it in my RFQ but they misunderstood me).

Hi there, parallel lives! I also purchased a BE machine, with a carousel tool changer, last year that we picked up in February but have yet to install....long story. Like you, this machine joins a vintage Flexicam (2002) still working. I wonder why they couldn't employ the same tool measuring system employed by our older machines. My Flexicam uses two aluminum touch off plates. One for the tool bank, and another for material height. The material height sensor is an aluminum plate attached to a heavy duty phone cord. I put the plate on the material, the spindle slowly lowers, immediately retracting when electrical contact between the tool in the spindle and the sensor plate is made. It's brilliant, really.
    I hope to have the machine installed in a month, so perhaps we can share notes. My controller is also Syntec 6MB. Fingers crossed.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Frankmali17 View Post

I would like to start a new thread Regarding the SYNTEC Controller, that is finding it's way in the USA marker.

It is usually found on CNC Routers... and can be configured in many different ways.

Sadly, Once you get the machine you paid for.. the manufacturers overseas are not much help.

While SYNTEC is a huge company, and the Controller seems quite robust and industrial, there is very little support.

SYNTEC manufacturer does not respond to any inquiries..
    Documentation is outdated, poorly translated, and unreliable.

I would like to suggest all SYNTEC users to share their experiences, input, questions, and resources on this Thread.

This community will probably be your best chance for advice.

Good luck to us all !

FrankMali17 - SYNTEC 6MB on CNC Router with ATC Spindle and Linear Tools
    Using SYNTEC since 2015
    Hi, can you fill me in on what a ladder file is?
    I keep seeing the word used. I have a recently purchased machine machine equipped with carousel changer and Syntec 6MB. It's yet to be installed, and Our like familiarizing myself with the minutiae.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello everyone, my friend have bougth CNC Router machine with Syntec 6MB controllers from the last year, but it's never runing becouse of my friend has problem with manufacturer that his purchased it from. so they didn't provide him the password to operate the machine. please see attach photo.
    Can anyone please, help me how to reset the password for this controller please.
    Thank you .
    Sorry for my bad english.

Taiwan - SYNTEC - 6MB or 6MA -  Controller Discussions-40380-jpg
    Taiwan - SYNTEC - 6MB or 6MA -  Controller Discussions-40378-jpg

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by costasantonio View Post
    Hello to everyone. I have a problem with my Syntec with 4 axes, actually with the rotary. I have this errors: Motion 17 ZAxis First Positive software limit exeed / Coordinate 40 The1NcProgramL8 exeed software limit or hardware limit. Could you please help me? I don`t know what to do.
    Hello costasantonio,

Did you find a solution to this problem already? I have a similar problem on my 3-axis machine with Syntec 6MB. When trying to execute a program it gets stuck in the very beginning when it should go to the first
    Z safe at 50mm above the material. The error code is "Motion 18 ZAxis First Negative software limit exeed". If I set Z zero about 200mm above the material it goes to Z+50 but gets stuck when trying to move to Z+25.
    When I got the machine, basically all software limits were set up wrong. I also had to change parameters #161 and #162 because the machine only moved like 800mm in X and Y when it was programmed to move 1000mm. When I changed those parameters I also had to change a bunch of other to get the 8-tool carousel working etc.
    The -Z software parameter(#2406=-270000) is set about 5mm above the Z negative limit switch so I don´t understand why the machine wants to go somewhere under the machine bed?

Hopefully someone has some suggestions because the chinese seller does not respond so eagerly.

Thanks in advance,

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by CNC1325 View Post
    Hello costasantonio,

Did you find a solution to this problem already? I have a similar problem on my 3-axis machine with Syntec 6MB. When trying to execute a program it gets stuck in the very beginning when it should go to the first
    Z safe at 50mm above the material. The error code is "Motion 18 ZAxis First Negative software limit exeed". If I set Z zero about 200mm above the material it goes to Z+50 but gets stuck when trying to move to Z+25.
    When I got the machine, basically all software limits were set up wrong. I also had to change parameters #161 and #162 because the machine only moved like 800mm in X and Y when it was programmed to move 1000mm. When I changed those parameters I also had to change a bunch of other to get the 8-tool carousel working etc.
    The -Z software parameter(#2406=-270000) is set about 5mm above the Z negative limit switch so I don´t understand why the machine wants to go somewhere under the machine bed?

Hopefully someone has some suggestions because the chinese seller does not respond so eagerly.

Thanks in advance,
    You can contact Syntec company directly, they are more familiar with the controller problem.

http://cncmakers.com/cnc/controllers/CNC_Controller_System/CNC_Retrofit_Package.html

Downloads
    Uploads

"Motion 18 ZAxis First Negative software limit exeed
    " problem solved. It was just a matter of re-measuring the tool lenght and set delta Z again.

Downloads
    Uploads

hi all.
    i am building a machine with syntec 6mb but i cant get the mpg to work completely.
    the inputs for axis selection ans speed selection not showing anything. mpg only works with a single axis as long as i set it in parameters. but when i set it to mlc i dosnt work.
    thanks.

Hi cnc1325. My friend has the same problem. We have measured the tools with the automatic tool height sensor. But we really don't understand how this hole Z tool offset works. This is a big machine with Z=1100mm travel. What id Delta Z actually? When we measure tools and touch workpiece with that tool, how to set Z zero on top of workpiece?

thank you!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by attila0216 View Post
    Hi cnc1325. My friend has the same problem. We have measured the tools with the automatic tool height sensor. But we really don't understand how this hole Z tool offset works. This is a big machine with Z=1100mm travel. What id Delta Z actually? When we measure tools and touch workpiece with that tool, how to set Z zero on top of workpiece?

thank you!
    After you set tool length (touch of) take you tool down to spoil board surface (set with piece of paper etc) press deltas button. This has now set z0 to spoil board surface. Look at the tool set page (where you set x & y /0. The upper left compensation set Z is where you put the thickness of you work piece if you are work with a piece of material on top of the spoil board.

Downloads
    Uploads

We most definitely could if the Syntec had at least a multi-user (windows 2000 and up, or Linux or any flavor of Unix or the new mac OS-X) window'd OS which the VNC could very well use. There are a number of other technologies that allow the VNC kind of feature. But I guess, the first thing is to use a more advanced OS for controllers. Syntec should work on using Real Time Linux which is free and stable-solid, and instead of using OpenCNC that is DOS based they can use the Linux CNC which is free as well.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi I'm newbi on Syntec controller.
    I get problem on output for tool release on 16 channels output chard. Normally it can be exercised by depressing F2, but now the relay and led is not respons. In output Bit the bit O75 was indicated normall (changed 0 to FF).
    If I want to edit ladder diagram, can I edit directly on the controller?
    I have backup file plc.lad buat I have no program to edit. could anyone share the program to me?
    Thanks in advance.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by chiduwi View Post
    Hi I'm newbi on Syntec controller.
    I get problem on output for tool release on 16 channels output chard. Normally it can be exercised by depressing F2, but now the relay and led is not respons. In output Bit the bit O75 was indicated normall (changed 0 to FF).
    If I want to edit ladder diagram, can I edit directly on the controller?
    I have backup file plc.lad buat I have no program to edit. could anyone share the program to me?
    Thanks in advance.
    LadEditor_2.33.0.zip

It is for all who work on BIESSE machine ROVER with CNi controllers RT480/RT481!
    http://www.rt480.3dn.ru

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by diode41 View Post
    The issue with the 6 tools instead of 10 is solved. At my controller the amount of tools are set in parameter 3409. The other issue still remains.

In T2 I have a end mill which sticks out around 60mm from the holder. In T10 I have a end mill which stick out of the holder around 34mm. So the difference in length is about 26mm.

• First I erase all z values in the tool table
    • Then I set the x and Y coordinate of G54 to 0,0 above an edge of my workpiece (in this case machine coordinates x750, y750)
    • Then I zero all relative coordinates
    • Then I go to the length measuring menu and by tool number I set it to 2.
    • Then I press cycle start. The tool now is being measured
    • After measuring is completed I go to X0,Y0 via MDI
    • I lower the tool tip to the top of the material and press delta-z (in this case machine coordinate z-75)
    • I go back to the tool length menu and now set tool 10 and press cycle start
    • The machine is storing tool T2 and is picking up T10 and measures it
    • Then I go to x0,y0,z0 via MDI
    • The machine goes to machine coordinates x750, y750, z-75

It should go to x750, y750 z-101. -75 minus the 26mm shorter tool is -101. Now my tool is 26mm above my actual z0 point.

When I look into the tool table the z of T2 is 161.069 and of T10 is 187.751. So if you subtract these values you roughly have the 26mm difference in tool length which seems correct. But apparently the controller is not using the Delta-z values and I don’t understand why. Anyone experience with this issue?
    Hi, did you solve this? I’m having a similar issue with my syntec 6mb machine. Thanks!

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,

So I have a problem, I've recently bought chinese manufactured CNC machine (BCAMCNC) and everything is perfect with it except that when i try to mill a square, the outside corners of it are not equal when milled even though in the sketch of aspire they're perfectly equal. I;ve tried changing a few params in the machine, experimented with aspire by trying to save the code in different formats, but result is the same. One corner is milled perfectly, but the other ones have a bigger radius. Do you have any ideas how could I fix that?

I've attached some pictures to understand the problem better.

Thanks in advance

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by javito View Post
    Hi, did you solve this? I’m having a similar issue with my syntec 6mb machine. Thanks!

The program code must contain a tool length compensation code.
    Example for tool ? 1:
    M6 T1
    G43 H1

It is for all who work on BIESSE machine ROVER with CNi controllers RT480/RT481!
    http://www.rt480.3dn.ru

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by javito View Post

So, use absolute values? That's what my machine uses.

My tool offsets are the height from the top of Z to the top of the vac table grid (-11 to -13 inch range)

The measurement process would be different but easy enough.

Sent from my Nokia 3.4 using Tapatalk

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast