Chinese CNC Routers - Makes? How Many? Who? Which Ones? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chinese CNC Routers - Makes? How Many? Who? Which Ones?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Chinese CNC Routers - Makes? How Many? Who? Which Ones?

I purchased I CNC router from blue elephant back in May 2017. The sales experience was frustrating. I ordered a ELE1530 with an Auto tool changing spindle. I paid the 50% deposit but one month later found out by chance that CNC did not come with any tool magazine after asking Cindy the sales representative to confirm how many tools it could store.

I wanted to cancel the order but she said that was impossible and the machine could not be modified to handle a tool magazine.
    I unhappily changed the configuration to a two spindle system and did not receive the machine until September. The machine was damaged on arrival and made to a sub-standard quality for example the wiring in the cabinet was not connected properly and the vacuum pump was leaking due to cracks in the weld. Screws where missing off the machine and components like the drivers where hanging lose and had been banging around for the duration of the transit trip. We spent a week trouble shooting the machine before we had it working.
    The support is terrible where many emails do not get answered and or just get lost in translation. Promises to send missing pieces are not kept with endless excuses why things are bad.
    Stay away from this company

Hi, would like to ask how is your 1325 Blue Elephant cnc works? Would you buy again?

Thank you for any input

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I did purchase and had most of my problems with the company during the shipping of my machine but also had some issues with the machine after it arrived. It is working now but not perfectly. I use Vectric Aspire and cannot find a post-processor that works well with the NK260 controller. Also, the machine will not completely .000 on Y-X-Z axis, and the company can not provide me a solution to fix this problem. The machine clearly gives a warning that the limit ranges are wrong but when I confronted tech support they had me input some changes into the NK260, when this did not work they told me that the machine will be fine with these inaccuracies. I am also having a problem with the machine fabricating my Vectrics Aspire 3D files. There seem to be problem areas at different locations throughout the piece fabricated, where the machine creates very rough areas or obnomablies, very noticeable and some pieces that cannot be used at all. This makes the machine untrustworthy on long fabrication pieces. I also have a ShopSabre 4x8 machine and never have these problems, even when using the exact same file. If the company would have provided me a correction for my .000 limit problem instead of making me live with this, I would feel a little better about them, especially with all the problems I had with them in shipping my machine. If I had to do it again I definitely would look elsewhere for a machine.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I did purchase a machine from Blue Elephant, and had most of my problems with the company during the shipping of my machine, almost 6 months overdue, but also had some issues with the machine after it arrived. It is working now but not perfectly. I use Vectric Aspire and cannot find a post-processor that works well with the NK260 controller. Also, the machine will not completely .000 on Y-X-Z axis, and the company can not provide me a solution to fix this problem. The machine clearly gives a warning that the limit ranges are wrong but when I confronted tech support they had me input some changes into the NK260, when this did not work they told me that the machine will be fine with these inaccuracies. I am also having a problem with the machine fabricating my Vectrics Aspire 3D files. There seem to be problem areas at different locations throughout the piece fabricated, where the machine creates very rough areas or obnomablies, very noticeable and some pieces that cannot be used at all. This makes the machine untrustworthy on long fabrication pieces. I also have a ShopSabre 4x8 machine and never have these problems, even when using the exact same file. If the company would have provided me a correction for my .000 limit problem instead of making me live with this, I would feel a little better about them, especially with all the problems I had with them in shipping my machine. If I had to do it again I definitely would look elsewhere for a machine.[/QUOTE]

The company this post is written about is Blue Elephant

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

awest486 - have you sorted out the issues with this machine, or are you still experiencing problems?

Quote Originally Posted by awest486 View Post
    I did purchase a machine from Blue Elephant, and had most of my problems with the company during the shipping of my machine, almost 6 months overdue, but also had some issues with the machine after it arrived. It is working now but not perfectly. I use Vectric Aspire and cannot find a post-processor that works well with the NK260 controller. Also, the machine will not completely .000 on Y-X-Z axis, and the company can not provide me a solution to fix this problem. The machine clearly gives a warning that the limit ranges are wrong but when I confronted tech support they had me input some changes into the NK260, when this did not work they told me that the machine will be fine with these inaccuracies. I am also having a problem with the machine fabricating my Vectrics Aspire 3D files. There seem to be problem areas at different locations throughout the piece fabricated, where the machine creates very rough areas or obnomablies, very noticeable and some pieces that cannot be used at all. This makes the machine untrustworthy on long fabrication pieces. I also have a ShopSabre 4x8 machine and never have these problems, even when using the exact same file. If the company would have provided me a correction for my .000 limit problem instead of making me live with this, I would feel a little better about them, especially with all the problems I had with them in shipping my machine. If I had to do it again I definitely would look elsewhere for a machine.
    The company this post is written about is Blue Elephant[/QUOTE]

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have resigned this machine to fabricate only my 2d components because I am still having quality issues on 3d parts. I also still get the warnings when I zero the machine, yellow warning on the screen that read that my limit ranges are wrong. I purchased this machine to replace my ShopSabre that does not have an ATC. However, I find myself using my ShopSabre more than my Blue Elephant. I will give you an example of one job that was totally trashed. The majority of the work I do with my CNC's are fabricating 2d and 3d military shadow boxes. Some of these boxes can take upwards of 11 hours to CNC. One box I worked on was a 2" thick 32"x38"cherry wood panel that I milled. I had created this box countless times with my ShopSabre, with no problem. However, after 7 hours CNC cutting on the blue Elephant I started to see areas that were skipped or not being cut accurately, this was an area of the box that had a large eagle being cut, some of the winged feather areas went almost instantly from looking good, with a smooth cut to horrible misses in the wood, very rough. The strange thing is, as I let the machine continue the cut the piece it got worse. This totally ruined the 2-inch cherry panel that I made. I know the problem was not my file because I have since gone back to my ShopSabre with the same file and it works perfectly. I hope this helps you make a wise decision. I spent over $15000.00 on my headache, if you purchase from them, I hope you have better success than I have.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Bravin Neff View Post
    I'm surprised there isn't a thread (at least one I could find) breaking down the various makes and sources of Chinese CNC routers.

The name of this sub forum suggests "Chinese CNC Router" is a straightforward category, possibly even a narrow range of products. But my homework seems to reveal a dizzy array of models, small to large, good to bad, and maybe everything in between.

Can anyone break it down in a simple way? Perhaps point to the reputable brands most worth exploring?
    China 1325 Cnc Router USA End User' review about Allen Zhang,Omni

Downloads
    Uploads

lost step?

Downloads
    Uploads

Do not purchase ACCTEK, machine does not hold tolerances advertised, stripped bolts holes and 6x mis-drilled for motor mount..yes the motor mount, oil lines all leaked and some not hooked up. 1/2 of bolts all loose, even important ones that hold table down. Controller programmed wrong. Some bad bearings. Oil dripped into outlet and sparks came out and to top it off the entire top side of the machine is held up by thin tin sheet metal bent into a C bracket. ABSOLUTE WORST, DONT EVER BUY ACCTEK

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, we are Blue Elephant CNC- one of the famous CNC machine manufacturers in China.
    We have been in the CNC industry for more than ten years and have cooperated with more than 8,000 partners all over the world.
    If you have any needs, you can contact us through the following methods.

Contact Information:
    https://www.elephant-cnc.com/
    Email: manager@elephant-cnc.com
    Whatsapp/mobile: +86-15064026772

Looking forward to working with you.

E-mail: manager@elephant-cnc.com Web: www.elephant-cnc.com
    --------------Jinan Blue Elephant CNC Machinery Co., Ltd-------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12