HY 6040 cnc router any comments, someone have it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HY 6040 cnc router any comments, someone have it?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default HY 6040 cnc router any comments, someone have it?

Hi there, im about to purchase the HY 6040 4 axis milling machine from china cnc zone. I read in this forum a lot about 6040´s and 3020´s , but cannot find anything about this particular model. The main difference is that it has a cross slippery design, rather than a gantry design, which its suposed to be more accurate and robust. I would appreciate your comments and toughts on this one, and specially if someone has this model it will be great to hear from your experience.

HY-6040 DIY 5 Axis CNC Router for Sale--ChinaCNCzone

Thanks for your comments!!

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HY 6040 cnc router any comments, someone have it?-cnc-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: HY 6040 cnc router any comments, someone have it?

I am thinking about getting one of these, too. Did you get one? If so, how is it?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by morgan_redhawk View Post
    I am thinking about getting one of these, too. Did you get one? If so, how is it?
    Hello Morgan....as a matter of fact yes, i did buy one....but it hasn´t arrived from china...it should be here around middle february, i will post pictures and share the information...keep in touch!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks hlopezho, this thing looks pretty neat, especially for the price.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Guy's
    I'd like to know if in the meantime someone did buy from China CNC Zone Company?
    And If Someone Here have the HY-3040 5 Axis CNC machine they are selling?
    Thanks in advance for all answers.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by RamboR View Post
    Hi Guy's
    I'd like to know if in the meantime someone did buy from China CNC Zone Company?
    And If Someone Here have the HY-3040 5 Axis CNC machine they are selling?
    Thanks in advance for all answers.
    Hi there, my CNC just arrived this week, is assembled now and ready to go. Is a HY 6040 from ChinaCNCZone. Currently im doing some test cutting, but everything looks smooth, MACH 3 interface worked right away, more or less easy assembly, and i performed a couple of simple g codes and seems to run ok. This weekend i will make more testing and let you know. Here is the pic for the CNC. Thanks!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HY 6040 cnc router any comments, someone have it?-cnc1-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi hlopezho
    Tnx for the info, Pls keep me posted if you're happy with the results / accuracy / Time off work and so on.

A Few more things I'd like to ask you about buying from ChinaCNCzone, with whom did you talk to?
    Why did you decide on this supplier from all the others?
    Did you order the 5 Axis devise?
    Did you tried adding a cad design to a cam software that works with the mach 3?

Tnx for your help and pls let me know if I can give you a phone call in future.
    R.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Tnx I'll goo over it all tomorrow evening it seems there is a lot of info there, I'll go over it all and come back with questions.
    Thanks to every who gives off their time and offer some of their knowledge.
    R.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by RamboR View Post
    Hi hlopezho
    Tnx for the info, Pls keep me posted if you're happy with the results / accuracy / Time off work and so on.

A Few more things I'd like to ask you about buying from ChinaCNCzone, with whom did you talk to?
    Why did you decide on this supplier from all the others?
    Did you order the 5 Axis devise?
    Did you tried adding a cad design to a cam software that works with the mach 3?

Tnx for your help and pls let me know if I can give you a phone call in future.
    R.

Rambo hello, my answers bellow:

A Few more things I'd like to ask you about buying from ChinaCNCzone, with whom did you talk to? I talked to Ms. Mirror Lee, good customer attention , always answer emails and skype.
    Why did you decide on this supplier from all the others? Because acoording to my research it mas the most reliable and serious, also i have a contact in china and double check this supplier.
    Did you order the 5 Axis devise? No, i order the 4 axis, but first i will fine-tune the 3 axis opeation .
    Did you tried adding a cad design to a cam software that works with the mach 3? For CAD i use Rhino and or solidworks, for CAM i use Fusion 360, im new with this last software but is great, i had previous experience in Delcam, but Fusion 360 is great software, very easy and seems to work fine with MACH3.

Thanks!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by hlopezho View Post
    Rambo hello, my answers bellow:

A Few more things I'd like to ask you about buying from ChinaCNCzone, with whom did you talk to? I talked to Ms. Mirror Lee, good customer attention , always answer emails and skype.
    Why did you decide on this supplier from all the others? Because acoording to my research it mas the most reliable and serious, also i have a contact in china and double check this supplier.
    Did you order the 5 Axis devise? No, i order the 4 axis, but first i will fine-tune the 3 axis opeation .
    Did you tried adding a cad design to a cam software that works with the mach 3? For CAD i use Rhino and or solidworks, for CAM i use Fusion 360, im new with this last software but is great, i had previous experience in Delcam, but Fusion 360 is great software, very easy and seems to work fine with MACH3.

Thanks!
    Hi, I also have this machine bought from Chinacnczone Scottle... It arrived the end of Dec 2016... I have it with 5 axis... 3 axis operations are good.. But I need to do more adjustments to the 4th and 5th axes, it seems they need a more powerful stepper motors. I am here to exchange any experience with you..
    regards

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Alee
    Tnx For sharing that information with me, I'm still thinking on what cnc machine to buy, Its between the HY-3040 5 Axis and the Pocket NC.
    And that info you've added about the 4 and 5 stepper motors' is definitely something to take under consideration.
    I'm planing on using it to mill Wax for jewelry and it is very important to find a 5 AXIS cnc machine that is accurate enough.
    Anyway, thanks again for taking the time and sharing from your experience.
    R.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alee10378 View Post
    Hi, I also have this machine bought from Chinacnczone Scottle... It arrived the end of Dec 2016... I have it with 5 axis... 3 axis operations are good.. But I need to do more adjustments to the 4th and 5th axes, it seems they need a more powerful stepper motors. I am here to exchange any experience with you..
    regards
    Hi Alee
    Tnx For sharing that information with me, I'm still thinking on what cnc machine to buy, Its between the HY-3040 5 Axis and the Pocket NC.
    And that info you've added about the 4 and 5 stepper motors' is definitely something to take under consideration.
    I'm planing on using it to mill Wax for jewelry and it is very important to find a 5 AXIS cnc machine that is accurate enough.
    Anyway, thanks again for taking the time and sharing from your experience.
    R.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi RamboR,

I t important at the beginning to make a balance between Cost and Acceptable Accuracy.. as you are starting this field of Jewelry you can Select Pocket NC but look at the cost Vs Reliability & Accuracy.. Which has the upper hand. for me I am using my HY-6040 5 axis in Satellite manufacturing for my private Business and it seems to be good to do this job.. if you can get what you paid in a relatively short period and your works size isn't that large then go to Pocket NC... if not I recommend to try the cheaper HY-6040 without its 4th5th axis table... I can recommend a better Trunion table that can be integrated with it.. Take all this into considerations..

Regards

Alee

Downloads
    Uploads

Hey, My biggest concern here is if I can't get it to do what I want, that is only $2000 down the tubes... Would it be better to build a CNC with the same envelope or buy a junk mill with decent bones and retrofit it? 4th axis is nice, but I don't see myself using it a lot. Is it complicated to build a cnc and get the set up of the steppers and such? I'm not good with electronics and I'm incredibly green.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi all..just passing bu to update on my progress, been a few months now playing around, and have learned a lot...wood cuts perfect, acuracy on the 0.1mm 0.2mm range...wirh aluminium differwnt story, having a lot of issues..it cuts, but i cannot hae a consistent result...it has a terrible backlash and also wobling on the z axis, the column moves a lot. It seems to be that the spindel arm i too long, im thinkimg on putting some kind of support, like a triangled shaped support...any comments on you guys? thx! if you need more info let me know

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hello, we have new diamond tool --- PCD Color Tool to mill shiny colorful texture on non-ferrous metal. This tool is used in CNC Machine.HY 6040 cnc router any comments, someone have it?-pcd-_-jpg

Also we have manual color engraving machines and tools for engraving much more shiny colorful texture on non-ferrous metal. Especially engrave the special area on the jewelry that CNC machine can not make.

pls visit the web: https://www.yuhediamond.com/color-texture-engraver

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by hlopezho View Post
    Hi all..just passing bu to update on my progress, been a few months now playing around, and have learned a lot...wood cuts perfect, acuracy on the 0.1mm 0.2mm range...wirh aluminium differwnt story, having a lot of issues..it cuts, but i cannot hae a consistent result...it has a terrible backlash and also wobling on the z axis, the column moves a lot. It seems to be that the spindel arm i too long, im thinkimg on putting some kind of support, like a triangled shaped support...any comments on you guys? thx! if you need more info let me know
    Hlopezho, What happened with the column moving alot, and trouble cutting aluminum ??

Downloads
    Uploads

I have the 3040 version, running and working fine.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Default HY 6040 cnc router any comments, someone have it?

Some pictures of the inside. There is an integrated board with TB6560 stepper drivers plus one separate TB6560 for the 5th axis. The handwheel and the display, together with the end stops inputs and Z probe are connected to another board which hosts also the parallel port. The POwer Supply is a 24 volt 350W.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited by antosha99; 01-28-2020 at 09:26 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Re: HY 6040 cnc router any comments, someone have it?

Good Job !

Have you succeed to mill with the 5 axis, and what the post processor that's you used ?

Thanks,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast