Need Help! 6040 cnc PRT-E1500W vfd settings. - Page 4

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 6040 cnc PRT-E1500W vfd settings.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 6040 cnc PRT-E1500W vfd settings.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIMERA1960 View Post
    That's great too hear, I give most of the credit too gmungas with that awesome write up, hey did you get the manual? Get it printed out and put it in a safe place it has good data in it. Also make sure you have cooling to your motor don't run it too Lang without it or it will get hot, also at this point that now we have it functioning we have to tweak the settings to actually do work and post the results, I haven't herd from gmungas for awhile so I'm thinking he is busy whittling out a new hood ornament with his CNN loll just kidding.

Again great to hear your up and running pass the word, it does work when you understand how it has to be input.

Take Care Chimera1960

I absolutely did get that manual, and will definitely be printing it out, as well as many other things regarding the Chinese router setup. I want hard copies of the manual from you and printouts of every mach3 setting page as they are now. Currently, I have tap water as coolant, will likely be switching it to a distilled water/antifreeze mix, unless you have a better suggestion? I belong to several CNC groups on Facebook and will go create a post to let anyone with a similar router know I have the solution to the spindle issue if they need it. Thanks!.....................BTW, I have seen lots of talk about something called a breakout board. Can you tell me what that is, and if I would have to have one?.........

Last edited by oneusageek; 06-20-2017 at 09:46 PM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by oneusageek View Post
    I absolutely did get that manual, and will definitely be printing it out, as well as many other things regarding the Chinese router setup. I want hard copies of the manual from you and printouts of every mach3 setting page as they are now. Currently, I have tap water as coolant, will likely be switching it to a distilled water/antifreeze mix, unless you have a better suggestion? I belong to several CNC groups on Facebook and will go create a post to let anyone with a similar router know I have the solution to the spindle issue if they need it. Thanks!.....................BTW, I have seen lots of talk about something called a breakout board. Can you tell me what that is, and if I would have to have one?.........
    Well water for cooling is fine, since the spindle housing is a high, chrome, nickle, low carbon content stainless steel tooling grade, from a glance. I here guys are using the mix with rust inhibater also ok, not sure its required but hay?

The breakout board is the board that u plug the USB or db25 connector into that talks to the computer and program Mach3 or equevelant to send signals to the stepper drivers cards for the motors, you have one already installed in your controller, you have too so it works, no need to buy one you already paid for it.

Remember there are still more adjustments to be made on this machine to actually start cutting material. These settings are only to get you started, we all are on a learning curve here so play around with what you have now get real familer with the machine before you take the next step, unless your experienced different story Am just a hobbiest Am a welder by trade, this was not my job day in and out so I even have too step easy to get it right.

Well hey enjoy have fun its what its about
    Later CHIMERA1960

CHIMERA1960

Downloads
    Uploads

That's great too hear, I give most of the credit too gmungas with that awesome write up, hey did you get the manual? Get it printed out and put it in a safe place it has good data in it. Also make sure you have cooling to your motor don't run it too Lang without it or it will get hot, also at this point that now we have it functioning we have to tweak the settings to actually do work and post the results, I haven't herd from gmungas for awhile so I'm thinking he is busy whittling out a new hood ornament with his CNN loll just kidding.

Again great to hear your up and running pass the word, it does work when you understand how it has to be input.

Take Care Chimera1960

Just wondering if you could once again offer me some help with this unit. I want to be sure I have the steps per done right, and since it seems you have the same machine I have, would you be willing to use the calculator from this page STEPS PER UNIT CALCULATOR and then send me a screen shot so that I would know exactly what are the correct settings to put into mach 3? Thanks for all the help you have already given to me!,.......oneusageek

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just wondering if you could once again offer me some help with this unit. I want to be sure I have the steps per done right, and since it seems you have the same machine I have, would you be willing to use the calculator from this page STEPS PER UNIT CALCULATOR and then send me a screen shot so that I would know exactly what are the correct settings to put into mach 3? Thanks for all the help you have already given to me!,.......oneusageek
    I cant open your attachment I even registered on the site and still can't get the calculator, I would use a dial indicator and mach3 stepper calculator, you cant get it any better then that, I know its a metric screw setup because its from china, but let mach3 do the calc using your actual distance inputs, you have to repeat the measure like at least three times each move, but the lash and all are actual data and mach3 will use that info when running your gcodes. Mach3 will know once you start inputting you measurements, there are videos on u-tube on how to do this and it is important to get it correct so you don't crash your move into the table or work piece. Check it out i hope this helps.

Later CHIMERA1960

CHIMERA1960

Downloads
    Uploads

I cant open your attachment I even registered on the site and still can't get the calculator, I would use a dial indicator and mach3 stepper calculator, you cant get it any better then that, I know its a metric screw setup because its from china, but let mach3 do the calc using your actual distance inputs, you have to repeat the measure like at least three times each move, but the lash and all are actual data and mach3 will use that info when running your gcodes. Mach3 will know once you start inputting you measurements, there are videos on u-tube on how to do this and it is important to get it correct so you don't crash your move into the table or work piece. Check it out i hope this helps.

Later CHIMERA1960

Wow, even with the videos on youtube, I think I can forget about being able to do this, but I did find one video that showed the guy using an auto-setter for the steps per inch on mach3, so I did that, and it seems to have done the trick. It is on the settings tab at the top of mach3, and then at the bottom of that page is a button to set the steps. I tried cutting a test piece, and it started ok, but before very long at all, the bit stopped turning while the x and y axes kept moving, so the bit snapped. I tried some more, but was careful to stay on top of the emergency stop button to avoid more snapped bits. Not sure why, I am thinking the speeds and feeds are not right. But at least I am getting closer BTW, that link should have given you a download of an excel file that when opened, is a steps per inch calculator. I'm just not wise enough to know what to put into it to get the right answers.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wow, even with the videos on youtube, I think I can forget about being able to do this, but I did find one video that showed the guy using an auto-setter for the steps per inch on mach3, so I did that, and it seems to have done the trick. It is on the settings tab at the top of mach3, and then at the bottom of that page is a button to set the steps. I tried cutting a test piece, and it started ok, but before very long at all, the bit stopped turning while the x and y axes kept moving, so the bit snapped. I tried some more, but was careful to stay on top of the emergency stop button to avoid more snapped bits. Not sure why, I am thinking the speeds and feeds are not right. But at least I am getting closer BTW, that link should have given you a download of an excel file that when opened, is a steps per inch calculator. I'm just not wise enough to know what to put into it to get the right answers.
    Well that would explain why I couldn't open the stepper chart I don't have excel on my LG tablet, but I'm wondering why the bit stopped in the middle of a cut command, did you look at the gcodes too see if it was supposed to do that or did the machine did it on its own, I'm having some real issues with my setup, windows doesnt see the USB controller at all unless I use the Rnr motion driver then the driver is not working well with mach3 at all, I cant even get the e-stop to work at all doesnt matter what port and pin config I use it acts like its noteven there?, but anywho, keep an eye on your gcodes lines as they run into a problem like your having and see if it repeats or if its sporadic, it will help in figuring out what's going on, that I don't think is a feed and speed issue, it a spindle command issue from what it sounds like, but hey at least your going some where I'm still fighting to get there.

Hey keep posting its great to here where your going
    Later CHIMERA1960

P.s. what did you set your machine to run in, mm or inches? Because the screws are metric so the steps are metric also, mach3 does its own conversion to set steps to inches. But you still need to calibrate the movements using a dial indicator to verify, to need to hone in the movements the stepper calculator just gets you in the ball park to start.One other thing did you install your probe for your touch plate to zero in your z axis before you start your cut? That needs to happen also, ya gotta tell the machine where exactly where your work piece height is so it knows how far to drop from start of program, but still your spindle stopped in the middle of a cut and that shouldnt happen.

Last edited by CHIMERA1960; 06-24-2017 at 08:26 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Well that would explain why I couldn't open the stepper chart I don't have excel on my LG tablet, but I'm wondering why the bit stopped in the middle of a cut command, did you look at the gcodes too see if it was supposed to do that or did the machine did it on its own, I'm having some real issues with my setup, windows doesnt see the USB controller at all unless I use the Rnr motion driver then the driver is not working well with mach3 at all, I cant even get the e-stop to work at all doesnt matter what port and pin config I use it acts like its noteven there?, but anywho, keep an eye on your gcodes lines as they run into a problem like your having and see if it repeats or if its sporadic, it will help in figuring out what's going on, that I don't think is a feed and speed issue, it a spindle command issue from what it sounds like, but hey at least your going some where I'm still fighting to get there.

Hey keep posting its great to here where your going
    Later CHIMERA1960

P.s. what did you set your machine to run in, mm or inches? Because the screws are metric so the steps are metric also, mach3 does its own conversion to set steps to inches. But you still need to calibrate the movements using a dial indicator to verify, to need to hone in the movements the stepper calculator just gets you in the ball park to start.One other thing did you install your probe for your touch plate to zero in your z axis before you start your cut? That needs to happen also, ya gotta tell the machine where exactly where your work piece height is so it knows how far to drop from start of program, but still your spindle stopped in the middle of a cut and that shouldnt happen.

My router uses the parallel port connection, so I am afraid I can't even guess what the issue with your USB using unit may be. At this point, I am not going to know enough about Gcode to be able to read it, so I can't begin to know if there is an issue with what is being read by my router. At any rate, when I air cut with no bit, the spindle never stops moving (I am going to double check that, though by actually keeping my fingertips on the spindle instead of just watching it) I know when I set my project up in the software I use, the spindle speed was at I think 16,000. I lowered it to 1,000 because the engineer where I work said that it would be better to go slower, around 1 or 2 thousand. Did you ever have the estop working? I can post screenshots of my ports and pins settings, if you want. My machine is set to inches, but I may redo it to run in mm. I do not have a dial indicator, that is why I did not verify, but it does not help that I would not know how to do so in the first place. As for installing the probe, this could be an issue. I have no idea what you are talking about, other than that I did see a setting for a probe in the ports and pins config area. Are you referring to some sort of a physical thing that I would need to connect somewhere? I have no such thing. Please elaborate, as I was wondering how the spindle was supposed to know exactly where the top of the workpiece was located at. I took notice that my spindle does not drop straight down, it starts moving around, and as it moves along the x and y axes, it gets lower and lower until it makes contact with the wood and leaves a cut line behind it. Then it gets to a point where it plunges down a small bit, and then it starts to move again. This is where I better hit the estop or the bit will snap. Now I am thinking this probe business may be one of my main issues................

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

My router uses the parallel port connection, so I am afraid I can't even guess what the issue with your USB using unit may be. At this point, I am not going to know enough about Gcode to be able to read it, so I can't begin to know if there is an issue with what is being read by my router. At any rate, when I air cut with no bit, the spindle never stops moving (I am going to double check that, though by actually keeping my fingertips on the spindle instead of just watching it) I know when I set my project up in the software I use, the spindle speed was at I think 16,000. I lowered it to 1,000 because the engineer where I work said that it would be better to go slower, around 1 or 2 thousand. Did you ever have the estop working? I can post screenshots of my ports and pins settings, if you want. My machine is set to inches, but I may redo it to run in mm. I do not have a dial indicator, that is why I did not verify, but it does not help that I would not know how to do so in the first place. As for installing the probe, this could be an issue. I have no idea what you are talking about, other than that I did see a setting for a probe in the ports and pins config area. Are you referring to some sort of a physical thing that I would need to connect somewhere? I have no such thing. Please elaborate, as I was wondering how the spindle was supposed to know exactly where the top of the workpiece was located at. I took notice that my spindle does not drop straight down, it starts moving around, and as it moves along the x and y axes, it gets lower and lower until it makes contact with the wood and leaves a cut line behind it. Then it gets to a point where it plunges down a small bit, and then it starts to move again. This is where I better hit the estop or the bit will snap. Now I am thinking this probe business may be one of my main issues................

Well it sounds like you need to stop at this point and do some homework, before you continue, no pun intended, there are some things you need to learn and understand before you continue. Again u-tube has alto lot of videos of exactly what I've been talking about try looking up installing a "touch plate or probe" on your cnc, probe is a term used in the movement of the spindle jogging it around your table and lowering the bit to the surface of the work piece to identify where it is sitting and how high off the table the work piece is so mach3 knows exactly where the work is going to be done with the code you loaded. And the touch plate calibrates the spindle drop prior to start of work and needs to be done everytime you start a job. It rezeros the z axis at the time you start your job.You ought too also look into the cutting speeds for different materials prior to setting your spindle speeds, if you set too low you will be stalling the spindle and causing excessive heat build up in the spindle motor and cause it to overheat or burn up the motor all together, even with coolant you'll burn the windings in the motor with hot spots.So this hobby is both dangerous and expensive. So do some homework you got it going now learn what it takes to not destroy it and your work piece. Know what the cutting speeds are don't ask your buddies at work, know it your gonna need it,look up speeds for aluminum, and plastics and pub boards carbon fiber and different woods also have different cutting speeds, or your gonna be buying lots of bits you'll be buying by the lot not by the box. LOL

Hope this helps
    Later CHIMERA1960

CHIMERA1960

Downloads
    Uploads

Well it sounds like you need to stop at this point and do some homework, before you continue, no pun intended, there are some things you need to learn and understand before you continue. Again u-tube has alto lot of videos of exactly what I've been talking about try looking up installing a "touch plate or probe" on your cnc, probe is a term used in the movement of the spindle jogging it around your table and lowering the bit to the surface of the work piece to identify where it is sitting and how high off the table the work piece is so mach3 knows exactly where the work is going to be done with the code you loaded. And the touch plate calibrates the spindle drop prior to start of work and needs to be done everytime you start a job. It rezeros the z axis at the time you start your job.You ought too also look into the cutting speeds for different materials prior to setting your spindle speeds, if you set too low you will be stalling the spindle and causing excessive heat build up in the spindle motor and cause it to overheat or burn up the motor all together, even with coolant you'll burn the windings in the motor with hot spots.So this hobby is both dangerous and expensive. So do some homework you got it going now learn what it takes to not destroy it and your work piece. Know what the cutting speeds are don't ask your buddies at work, know it your gonna need it,look up speeds for aluminum, and plastics and pub boards carbon fiber and different woods also have different cutting speeds, or your gonna be buying lots of bits you'll be buying by the lot not by the box. LOL

Hope this helps
    Later CHIMERA1960

Well, CHIMERA1960, I have been watching tons of youtube videos, been reading, and have decided I am not going to be able to handle installing a touch plate. I found a guy from one of the Facebook CNC groups who knows his stuff, and was going to pay him to do it for me. While he was willing to do it, his bigger interest was in trying to mentor me on CNC, especially since, as he said, I was 98% of the way there already, and was just having trouble with a few things here and there. My final problem was that instead of the spindle plunging into the wood and beginning the cut, it would raise into the air, and air cut every single time. Bout drove me up the wall. Once I fixed that and learned to home the spindle, it works great! I do still want to learn of the different requirements for the different types of wood, because you made a good point in that the wrong speeds will likely be not good. It is a good thing I got it when I did, as I was frustrated and had arranged for a buyer to come get it on July 15 for $1300. I have now told him that I will hook him up with my seller and will tell him all I know about getting it up and running if he decides to get one. Here are some pics of my first project. Thanks for all your help, you were instrumental in my success!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6040 cnc PRT-E1500W vfd settings.-20170706_011616-jpg   6040 cnc PRT-E1500W vfd settings.-20170705_215937-jpg   6040 cnc PRT-E1500W vfd settings.-20170705_180549-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well, CHIMERA1960, I have been watching tons of youtube videos, been reading, and have decided I am not going to be able to handle installing a touch plate. I found a guy from one of the Facebook CNC groups who knows his stuff, and was going to pay him to do it for me. While he was willing to do it, his bigger interest was in trying to mentor me on CNC, especially since, as he said, I was 98% of the way there already, and was just having trouble with a few things here and there. My final problem was that instead of the spindle plunging into the wood and beginning the cut, it would raise into the air, and air cut every single time. Bout drove me up the wall. Once I fixed that and learned to home the spindle, it works great! I do still want to learn of the different requirements for the different types of wood, because you made a good point in that the wrong speeds will likely be not good. It is a good thing I got it when I did, as I was frustrated and had arranged for a buyer to come get it on July 15 for $1300. I have now told him that I will hook him up with my seller and will tell him all I know about getting it up and running if he decides to get one. Here are some pics of my first project. Thanks for all your help, you were instrumental in my success!
    Well, you did good, you learned, and you produced, and you and your machine, are both still up and running, that's the point, you now know what a touch plate is, you know a hell of a lot more now then when you bought it, and that Batman insignia is awesome, I have found my issue with my machine, is was the breakout board it was a hacked up version, it would not talk to mach3 correctly , it would only do some functions correctly so I purchased another better quality breakout board and I too am cutting projects, still working on installing touch plate and a full e-stop function, with the help of my son we got it working, the whole point I wanted to make was, you just needed to learn some more things so you didn't cause more problems for yourself, after all you came here you found a couple of guys that also had issues with the same machine and we worked it out and now we are all up and running so it wasn't a waste of time. I still give gmungus the bulk of the credit his write up for VFD settings worked awesome, he put it together in a format that all can benefit, and you are so far the proof its worked, I'm sure their are others that have used this info and have not replied on here that it got them up and running, but its ok, thanks for taking the time to keep in touch and report your progress, I wish you nothing but success and happiness with your new hobby and I'm glad to be a part of it.

Thanks again for your input
    Yours truly CHIMERA1960

CHIMERA1960

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, Have been following your PrT-e1500w posts with interest and have the same m/c and problems as most ,I reset all parameters as suggested O.K Would appreciate a copy of the mrmotion.dll for breakout brd if possible. step4 in instruction says to keep console e/stop but i could not work out how to do it any advise ? After setup I still cannot get any Axis to move (they do lock up) and No spindle movement although Mach3 seems to run program any ideas where i should be looking Sorry for the essay but I am a complete newcomer to all this . regards coldte

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by coldte View Post
    Hi, Have been following your PrT-e1500w posts with interest and have the same m/c and problems as most ,I reset all parameters as suggested O.K Would appreciate a copy of the mrmotion.dll for breakout brd if possible. step4 in instruction says to keep console e/stop but i could not work out how to do it any advise ? After setup I still cannot get any Axis to move (they do lock up) and No spindle movement although Mach3 seems to run program any ideas where i should be looking Sorry for the essay but I am a complete newcomer to all this . regards coldte
    Hey cold, well it sounds like your breakout board is not talking to the computer intern not talking to mach3, so boot me a pm with your email, be glad to give you a copy of the rnrmotion driver which should get the computer talking to controller, if that doesn't seem to work then you have as I did a hacked up breakout board, bootlegged software, installed and its gonna be a nightmare to resolve as I found, so I went and found a better breakout board with good support and replaced it and now I'm up and running, the e/stop that we are talking about is hard wired into the controller as a program stop only not a all stop as we in the us are accustom too as a safety, it only stops the program from continuing and does not stop spindle motor or power feed to controller so when you hit the stop it still has things live and hot so heads up. If you want it to all stop power and function it has to be wired that way, and you have to figure it out on your own, as I did. I got no wire schematics from the supplier on my setup and they don't understand English enough to know what I'm asking for so you have to do it yourself.

Hope this helps keep posting. Later CHIMERA1960

CHIMERA1960

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey cold, well it sounds like your breakout board is not talking to the computer intern not talking to mach3, so boot me a pm with your email, be glad to give you a copy of the rnrmotion driver which should get the computer talking to controller, if that doesn't seem to work then you have as I did a hacked up breakout board, bootlegged software, installed and its gonna be a nightmare to resolve as I found, so I went and found a better breakout board with good support and replaced it and now I'm up and running, the e/stop that we are talking about is hard wired into the controller as a program stop only not a all stop as we in the us are accustom too as a safety, it only stops the program from continuing and does not stop spindle motor or power feed to controller so when you hit the stop it still has things live and hot so heads up. If you want it to all stop power and function it has to be wired that way, and you have to figure it out on your own, as I did. I got no wire schematics from the supplier on my setup and they don't understand English enough to know what I'm asking for so you have to do it yourself.

Hope this helps keep posting. Later CHIMERA1960
    Hi Coldte, I just wanted you to see what we made the other day. Used artcam software to create it, daughter-in-law painted it. Its my family crest, so please just call me, my lord,from now on, lol just kidding, I never met the queen lol,so it can be done with some determination, and I'm 57 years old doing this, thanks for keeping in touch.

Later Chimera1960

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6040 cnc PRT-E1500W vfd settings.-20170829_190033-jpg  
    CHIMERA1960

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Here are my current settings that work for me. I should add that my VFD is a PRT-E750, not a 1500.
    Code:
    0	50.00
    1	0
    2	00.00
    3	00.00
    4	220.0
    5	00.00
    6	110.0
    7	00.50
    8	001.7
    9	00.00
    10	00.00
    11	10.00
    12	10.00
    13	10.00
    14	10.00
    15	10.00
    16	10.00
    17	10.00
    18	10.00
    19	01.00
    20	06.00
    21	50.00
    22	0
    23	0000
    24	0000
    25	0000
    26	0000
    27	0000
    28	0000
    29	0000
    30	0000
    31	1
    32	1
    33	0
    34	0
    35	0
    36	0
    37	004
    38	001
    39	000
    40	100.0
    I've also attached screenshots of my Mach3 settings.

Hope this helps! [/QUOTE]

Thanks big help. At least it turns on and off. How are you entering 0-40 into panel?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi all,
    Where can I find the manual CHIMERA1960 refers to?
    Thank you

Pat
    cnczone.com/forums/benchtop_machines/148568-yax2c-yet_another_x2_conversion.html

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Starnovice View Post
    Hi all,
    Where can I find the manual CHIMERA1960 refers to?
    Thank you
    heres a copy of the manual i have for the 6040 chinese machines hopefully this can help a bit even though some of the photos are a bit dated, if you follow the pictures of the mach3 settings it should be in the same places even on the newest version of mach3 , however if your using mach4 I do not know as i havent used this unit or even configured it on mach4 yet haha, my cnc control pc is a bit dated for mach4.

also is the manual for the following models (and probably many more haha)4AIX3020T , TS001, TS3040 , TS30402 , TS001

the finished product looks amazing oneusageek
    however looking at all the black marks im just wondering if your blade is going backwards ??
    which would make your bit smoke and burn into the wood about like that, reason why im asking is because ive once bought one machine where the wires was not put into the plugs properly and it left markings like that, and just before i was ready to trash it i was spinning it up one day to do another test on it, and gosh i looked at it and seen why the bit is spinning backwards (running the opposite way from the flutes on the drill bit)
    if your bits are burnt and black ide totally look into it i can send you the wiring diagrams for your unit if you want , (actually got them on a spindle replacement once lol ) it can be checked with a multimeter or just following the wires back , or simply looking at what way the bit is turning, (if its backwards then the wires would still have to be traced back tho) but for sure with it turning black like that its too deep too fast, or even going backwards, and could wear out your machine, the cuts do look kinda deep but even if its just one pass a 1/4 ball nose bit wouldent leave a black mark like that and surely shouldent stall or even blow a fuse.

anyhow, thanks everybody whos listening, and hope it helps a lil bit

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6040 cnc PRT-E1500W vfd settings.-6040manual-pdf  

Downloads
    Uploads

I bought the PRT-E1500W 110 Volt 4 axis 6040 these or the company installed settings , as of 2-17-2018 I have not yet tested the machine as (waiting on a parallel port (DB25) PCI card)

also this THE CNC BLOG site is about this same CNC 6040 except it is a 220 volt, lots of good pictures and setup steps also shows how he added end stop switches and touch plate

also attached manual and VFD manual (to save those new from searching) If anyone needs the CD ROM files that came with CNC just PM me

PRT-E1500W VFD 6040 110 volts Company shipped setting have not run machine yet

d000=50.00
    d001=0
    d002=00.00
    d003=00.00
    d004=220.0
    d005=00.00
    d006=110.0
    d007=00.50
    d008=001.7
    d009=00.00
    d010=00.00
    d011=10.00
    d012=10.00
    d013=10.00
    d014=10.00
    d015=10.00
    d016=10.00
    d017=10.00
    d018=10.00
    d019=01.00
    d020=06.00
    d021=50.00
    d022=0
    d023=0000
    d024=0000
    d025=0000
    d026=0000
    d027=0000
    d028=0000
    d029=0000
    d030=0000
    d031=1
    d032=1
    d033=0
    d034=0
    d035=0
    d036=0
    d037=004
    d038=001
    d039=0
    d040=100.0
    d041=0
    d042=0000
    d043=0
    d044=30.0
    d045=030
    d046=00.00
    d047=00.00
    d048=00.00
    d049=00.00
    d050=00.00
    d051=0.50
    d052=0
    d053=0.5
    d054=150
    d055=1
    d056=0000
    d057=0000
    d058=0000
    d059=0000
    d060=100
    d061=040
    d062=04.0
    d063=01.00
    d064=0000
    d065=03.0
    d066=200
    d067=0000
    d068=0000
    d069=0000
    d070=000
    d071=01.00
    d072=1.000
    d073=01.00
    d074=00.00
    d075=100
    d076=00.00
    d077=100
    d078=0000
    d079=0000
    d080=380.0
    d081=1
    d082=155
    d083=170
    d084=170
    d085=155
    d086=03.0
    d087=0
    d088=0
    d089=0000
    d090=0
    d091=00.00
    d092=0
    d093=00.00
    d094=0
    d095=0
    d096=000
    d097=0000
    d098=001
    d099=002
    d100=003
    d101=000
    d102=0000
    d103=005
    d104=000
    d105=000
    d106=000
    d107=000
    d108=000
    d109=100
    d110=00.00
    d111=000.00
    d112=0000
    d113=001
    d114=010.0
    d115=1000
    d116=002
    d117=0000
    d118=0000
    d119=001
    d120=000
    d121=0000
    d122=20.00
    d123=30.00
    d124=40.00
    d125=00.00
    d126=00.00
    d127=00.00
    d128=00.00
    d129=00.00
    d130=00.00
    d131=00.00
    d132=00.00
    d133=00.00
    d134=00.00
    d135=00.00
    d136=00.00
    d137=000
    d138=000
    d139=0000
    d140=0000
    d141=0000
    d142=0000
    d143=0000
    d144=0000
    d145=0000
    d146=0000
    d147=0000
    d148=0000
    d149=0000
    d150=0000
    d151=0000
    d152=0000
    d153=0000
    d154=0000
    d155=0000
    d156=0000
    d157=9999
    d158=0
    d159=0
    d160=001
    d161=001
    d162=000
    d163=001(runtime in seconds unchangable)
    d164=0000
    d165=0000
    d166=0000
    d167=0000
    d168=0003
    d169=(random numbers unchangable)
    d170=000
    d171=000
    d172=000
    d173=0
    d174=005
    d175=0
    d176=0
    d177=000
    d178=2.016
    d179=002
    d180=1
    d181=0
    d182=000
    d183=0
    d184=0
    d185=1020
    d186=0004
    d187=1020
    d188=0004
    d189=004
    d190=0
    d191=0
    d192=00.00
    d193=00.00
    d194=00.00
    d195=00.00
    d196=00.00
    d197=000
    d198=0000
    d199=000

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6040 cnc PRT-E1500W vfd settings.-vfd-prt-e1500w-cnc-6040-pdf   6040 cnc PRT-E1500W vfd settings.-6040manual-pdf  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by carl1961; 02-17-2018 at 07:04 AM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello everybody.

Has anyone the settings for the PRT-E1500W VFD 6040 220 volts before he has done a reset? The settings from Carl would be nice but there are just 4 digits he displays. So which digit is infront of the zeros? I made a reset and set all the 400 hertz settings in this manual. Everything works fine, but i am asking myself if there are some longterm risks if some settings are not correct. Somebody can help? Sorry for my bad english, i am trying hard ^^

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy4Finger View Post
    Hello everybody.

Has anyone the settings for the PRT-E1500W VFD 6040 220 volts before he has done a reset? The settings from Carl would be nice but there are just 4 digits he displays. So which digit is infront of the zeros? I made a reset and set all the 400 hertz settings in this manual. Everything works fine, but i am asking myself if there are some longterm risks if some settings are not correct. Somebody can help? Sorry for my bad english, i am trying hard ^^
    Freddy4Finger, I would up using what gmungas posted in post #34

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am getting closer thanks to this thread. I can manually start my spindle, but that is it. It runs up to 400.0 and I assume that is the 400hz I programed. Is there a way to set it as rpm? Also, still nothing from mach3 and no movement in my axis

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast