Anyone has experience about these Chinese companies bellow? - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone has experience about these Chinese companies bellow?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Anyone has experience about these Chinese companies bellow?

Cretu11,
    you can add Igolden to your list if you have not purchased yet
    I am in the US and have had a real favorable experience with them.
    I have also contacted all of the others mentioned but went with Igolden.
    Contact Lucas Miao.
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by okiepapa View Post
    Cretu11,
    Contact Lucas Miao.
    Good luck
    Hello Okiepapa,
    Could you please share your whole process with Igolden and if you have started using the machine, how is the quality. I am also looking to purchase a 1530 ATC and I am considering them as one of the options.
    Thank you

Downloads
    Uploads

itsvarun,
    If you can pm me, I can supply you more information.
    What country are you in ?
    Sorry for the late reply. I have been out of town.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by itsvarun View Post
    Hello Okiepapa,
    Could you please share your whole process with Igolden and if you have started using the machine, how is the quality. I am also looking to purchase a 1530 ATC and I am considering them as one of the options.
    Thank you
    Hello Itsvarun,
    How are you ?
    I'm Lucas from IGolden cnc ,my friend Okiepapa(Mr Dan) introduce you to me
    Thanks for your considering our company as one of your options ! We supply you a good qulity machine and try my best give you a good service
    Could you tell me your requirement for machine configuration .then I quote for you price according to your need .
    What's more ,could you tell me your email ,whatsapp,skype or wechat.so that i can send you the machine video and pictures ,my email is 026@igoldencnc.com,whatsapp/skype/wechat is 008618560209651
    Best regards
    Lucas

Downloads
    Uploads

This is the machine I am ordering.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone has experience about these Chinese companies bellow?-machine-small2-jpg  

This is the machine I am ordering.
    wow

???? BKL-AL20 ?? Tapatalk??

Downloads
    Uploads

My supplier :

Lucas miao
    Telephone:0086-18560209651
    E-mail:sale026@igoldencnc.com
    (Wechat,Whatsapp,Skype:008618560209651)

Last edited by okiepapa; 04-17-2019 at 12:40 AM.

Activation process etiennebertrand's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Activation process etiennebertrand's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

You can find a complete manual with parameters settings there:
    https://imaginierie.com/2-different-...manufacturing/

Downloads
    Uploads

My supplier :

Lucas miao
    Telephone:0086-18560209651
    E-mail:sale026@igoldencnc.com
    (Wechat,Whatsapp,Skype:008618560209651)

Hi,
    What city are you in US? (I am near long Beach California).
    Did you get the machine? Your experience so far?
    Thx
    Eitan

Downloads
    Uploads

Cretu11,
    Contact Lucas Miao.
    Good luck
    okiepapa, I would love some feedback on your experience, specifically the after-sale service if you've had any already? I just moved to Spain from the states 2 years ago, and am setting up my shop, so obviously savings the China can offer on the CNC are very welcomed, but I hope that it is not goin to come back to me years down the line. My main concern is what to do if a part goes. iGoldenCNC's support, is it what they claim it to be...?

I have been in the WhatsApp chat with iGolden since this week. Agent Benson (that's how he calls himself) - seems to be very helpful. I am looking to get a variation of this machine: https://www.igoldencnc.com/woodworki...tary-axis.html

Any and all feedback is welcome!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Just in day two of commissioning an Omni 1530. I will never deal with them again. Dishonest, no engineering capability or sense of workmanship. I cannot overstate how poor they are. We were very close to forgoing the US$5k deposit. I am looking for the right forum to comment in more detail. Frank at Eastrise gets my vote - assuming you make the decision to go for a cheap Chinese machine. He was a narrow second in our evaluation, but everything he said turned out to be truthful. He lost because he didnt over promise. Happy to share our PO / specification, quality and readiness assessment (after we had engineer inspect in factory). I have developed products in China (and India) and should have known better - but there you go.
    Cheers Pete

Downloads
    Uploads

Cretu11,
    Contact Lucas Miao.
    Good luck
    okiepapa - I am WhatsApp-ing with Benson from iGolden about a 1530 as well. Have sent you a friend request and would love to have more info of your experience with them and the machine very much indeed! Benson is quite helpful and corteous, but it all comes down to the machine, and your experience with it will help a ton!
    I'm a newbie cnc'er but a seasoned woodworker - http://furntiure.artemrepin.com

Looking forward to connecting to you!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by WhydidIdoit View Post
    Just in day two of commissioning an Omni 1530. I will never deal with them again. Dishonest, no engineering capability or sense of workmanship. I cannot overstate how poor they are. We were very close to forgoing the US$5k deposit. I am looking for the right forum to comment in more detail. Frank at Eastrise gets my vote - assuming you make the decision to go for a cheap Chinese machine. He was a narrow second in our evaluation, but everything he said turned out to be truthful. He lost because he didnt over promise. Happy to share our PO / specification, quality and readiness assessment (after we had engineer inspect in factory). I have developed products in China (and India) and should have known better - but there you go.
    Cheers Pete
    Are you referring to iGolden CNC?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by arepin78 View Post
    Are you referring to iGolden CNC?
    No not iGolden. We purchased from Omni. DO NOT use them. Please read my thread "I would not buy a wheelbarrow from Omni". Ask any questions - but apologies as I only login on occasion.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by allencncrouter View Post
    China 1325 Cnc Router USA End User' review about Allen Zhang,Omni

Anyone has experience about these Chinese companies bellow?-business-card-allen-zhang-jpg
    Do not trust Omni. Please read my other Thread on our experience. Yes they know how to use Facebook. But it doesn't change the fact they are dishonest, have no apparent engineering capability and fail on even basics like putting the right number of bolts in a linear rail and keeping precision parts from rusting.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by The_caveman View Post
    I just received my 6090 machine from Jinan Rongding. The machine is nice. The 4th axis is super heavy duty. My only complaints so far is, 1) no instructions or manual came with it. 2) no power plug was installed.
    I'm thinking of buying the legacy maverick
    But seem that stylecnc has similar but cheaper
    My question is how's your machine doing
    Now that you've had it a few?

Downloads
    Uploads

I didn't know much about CNC machines when I bought my CNC from Omni CNC, (3 years ago). I trolled through lots of forums including this one and at the time I took the good with the bad and didn't (I don't say don't) judge any supplier by a few bad reviews but rather read those bad reviews and made a judgment on the whole as to why that person or persons had a bad experience. It's easy to knock a company and one also tends to moan more on forums from bad experiences than praising companies. I dealt with Albert Liu from Omni and had nothing but a good experience, excellent English, always responded promptly to emails and also had follow up requests from him asking me if everything is still ok and if I had any issues. The machine is by no means perfect and had the odd quality issue here and there, the odd cover screw loose, or tapped skew but really nothing to complain about and wrote that down to typical Chinese QC. Remember you get what you pay for. If you want discount, not a problem, you just get a cheaper spindle etc. A lot of bad reviews were from bad import experiences, and I can say one thing about that and that is: Arrange the shipping through a local reputable shipping importer that also has a counter part in China who knows how thing work that end. I made 1 phone call mid November, payed for the machine by end November, Omni finished CNC machine by 20th December, shipped by 30th December, arrived in New Zealand end of January, I paid my import tax and duties and machine arrived a week later. Worth it, yes to me it was. For somebody who expects a $100000 for $5000 shouldn't complain to much. There's a reason that machine cost more, better materials, better workmanship, better manufacturing tolerances and so on. I am a hobby user and use the machine at various intervals and nothing complex so my advise is to read the reviews, pick up advise tips from those who know better and make you own choice. I also stayed away from those companies I queried prices from who continually bombarded me with request to buy their product, was a pain even after telling them I had bought from another company. My vote is for Omni, but as things go, process and quality can change in time but I did find Omni to be honest and trust worthy. BTW, my CNC came boxed up on a steel frame, wrapped up in plastic and bubble wrap and very well secured.

and

Downloads
    Uploads

I know two companys where t they are making for big cnc companys here in usa www.excitechcnc.com and quick-cnc.com these are the two best cnc company in china

i bought one atc cnc router from SMARTECH CNC LASER 3 years ago, it still works very well.after 5 factories checking in China.my engineer and me decided and confirmed with them the order.the sales rep is very professional.planning to buy a fiber laser cutting machine from them again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123