Anyone has experience about these Chinese companies bellow? - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone has experience about these Chinese companies bellow?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Anyone has experience about these Chinese companies bellow?

China 1325 Cnc Router USA End User' review about Allen Zhang,Omni

Anyone has experience about these Chinese companies bellow?-business-card-allen-zhang-jpg

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone has experience about these Chinese companies bellow?-business-card-allen-zhang-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello. I also want to buy 2 machines from china and i don’t know What manufacturer to choose .
    I am interested in buying a 1325 cnc plasma cutter 120 Amp Lgk with start and thc and a 1325 pneumatic 3 spindle cnc with 6.0 kw aircooled spindles , syntec 6 mb controller , oil mist cooling for the tool, leadshine servo motors and heavy dutty body. I looked up on the internet several months and after discussing with many manufacturers from china i remained with No more than 4 :
    SENKE jinan
    Blue elephant
    Acut Cnc
    Stepmores

If Someone could share with me their opinnion i would be happy! Merry christmas to Everyone!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, Cretu,
    It is very difficult to make the decision when you comparing Chinese machines. There are many suppliers with good quality in China, but you may not know their name.
    To choose a good machine, the sales guy is more important. He can help you more in purchasing the machines from China.
    If you have any technical support, welcome to discuss with us.

Jinan UnionTech Machinery Co., Ltd.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Cretu11 View Post
    Hello. I also want to buy 2 machines from china and i don’t know What manufacturer to choose .
    I am interested in buying a 1325 cnc plasma cutter 120 Amp Lgk with start and thc and a 1325 pneumatic 3 spindle cnc with 6.0 kw aircooled spindles , syntec 6 mb controller , oil mist cooling for the tool, leadshine servo motors and heavy dutty body. I looked up on the internet several months and after discussing with many manufacturers from china i remained with No more than 4 :
    SENKE jinan
    Blue elephant
    Acut Cnc
    Stepmores

If Someone could share with me their opinnion i would be happy! Merry christmas to Everyone!
    I think with the Chinese machines you have to set reasonable expectations. The machine I got (Sieg KX3 clone) was mechanically sound but had some real issues with the electronics that needed to be sorted. (Some of the control circuits were being overdriven, which caused some resistor arrays to go bad, etc)

You need to plan for substandard documentation and limited tech support. If you are confident grabbing a multimeter and following traces to figure out what is happening on PCBs, etc, you will be fine. If the mere thought of doing something like that makes you break out in a cold sweat, you may be more comfortable going with an option that provides more local/reliable after sales support.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by pugsly View Post
    I think with the Chinese machines you have to set reasonable expectations. The machine I got (Sieg KX3 clone) was mechanically sound but had some real issues with the electronics that needed to be sorted. (Some of the control circuits were being overdriven, which caused some resistor arrays to go bad, etc)

You need to plan for substandard documentation and limited tech support. If you are confident grabbing a multimeter and following traces to figure out what is happening on PCBs, etc, you will be fine. If the mere thought of doing something like that makes you break out in a cold sweat, you may be more comfortable going with an option that provides more local/reliable after sales support.

Thank you for your reply. I am commited to buy a chinesse machine because i have like 4 years experience with cnc routers , cnc centers and i know i can figure it out .
    I want to know What company to choose because i saw on internet that are some crap machines or some very good and reliable and well made machines. Thank you !

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Cretu11 View Post
    Thank you for your reply. I am commited to buy a chinesse machine because i have like 4 years experience with cnc routers , cnc centers and i know i can figure it out .
    I want to know What company to choose because i saw on internet that are some crap machines or some very good and reliable and well made machines. Thank you !
    Hi. Cretu,
    We are the company in China, too. If needed, feel free to contact with us.
    andy@union-cnc.com
    www.union-cncrouter.com

I am good at cnc machines, maybe we can give you some advises.

???? BKL-AL20 ?? Tapatalk??

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi im new here !
    Does anyone have an experience with LTCNC ?? I want to buy a LT 1212 and I just want to make sure before.
    Thanks a lot !!

Downloads
    Uploads

HI. Jinan seems to be a common link with all the companies.. WARRANTY.....Be prepared to be totally abandoned if you have any problems after delivery..
    CHINA CUSTOMS will protect all companies against returned goods even small parts sent for repair thru mail system..
    SOFTWARE.... CHECK CLOSELY.. Even if a Non sounding China brand it will have copy software installed.. SYNTEC is promoted as a Taiwan product, but Syntec Jinan China are not the same as SYNTEC TAIWAN. YASKAWA is a Japanese brand, but made in China. When drivers were returned for repair, they were refused entry and returned to sender.... If you need a particular spec for your machine, and the company makes EXACTLY the same product, you will have a chance.. They are masters of COPY ONLY...
    One last check.... Is the seller actually the manufacturer.. eg FIRM CNC JINAN sell a range of router tables, laser engraving etc etc. They make NOTHING and do not have a clue how to install, service or provide accurate drawings or even pass codes. WARRANTY is nothing more than a Piece of Clap trap and they will never honour a warranty..
    DWD are expensive manufacturers and Firm act as their agent. Factory looks great, BUT copy software, no accurate drawings, programming only for their own product range... The list is endless, on our machine, they had an EMERGENCY STOP problem. ( 2 limit switches were crashed) The fix....Bypass the circuit.... easy..
    IF you have good Tech support and knowledge, you can get a good machine, but if you do not, then pay the extra and buy a TAIWANESE machine....

Downloads
    Uploads

Check if they are AGENTS or actually make the machine...

Be very specific with brand and type. Syntec 6MB is 10 years old.. Make sure it has enough ports to drive each motor individually.. They will sell you a 4 port Sybtec 6MB and drive X and X from separate ports, but Y and Y1 will be driven from only 1 port.. If your gantry gets out of sync, the Driver will not protect the out of phase motor and ot will cost heaps to repair. we had 4 drive motors, and 2 extra tools fitted. all from 4 ports, should have had the 6 or port model. Insist on proprietary wiring looms, such as SYNTEC cables..
    It will cost more but their wiring will fail.. No colour coding, use any colour for earth or Dc or AC power.. No cable tracing, Drawings will be inaccurate..

If you are Tech savvy, and buy ONLY what is their usual type, it can work.. If you are not sure, buy a Taiwanese assembled machine with genuine software and real WARRANTY

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123